Slide-out

brains77396

Just returned from a 1900 mile trip. The slide does not close all the way at the top. No trouble with leaks, but the thing flopping in and out got to be a nerve wracking event as I could see the whole thing falling out on the interstate. The morning we left for the final leg home, my oldest son pulled in on the top of the slide. For the very first time, it completely closed. I just spoke to the Texas Heartland rep and he is calling my dealer to get this thing fixed. The rep said it was an adjustment problem. It's nice to know that after the sale someone still cares about their product. It's the type of service that makes me a repeat customer.:)

mcota

I had a similar problem and the fix was less than 30 minutes. 10,000 miles and no problems with it!

lwmcguir

Curious as to the root cause of the slide adjustment. Did the lock bolts come loose or was it something else. Nice to know for the future.

brains77396

I'll find out sometime after Thursday as I have an appointment with the service dept. for the slide and a couple of other minor problems.

Curious as to the root cause of the slide adjustment. Did the lock bolts come loose or was it something else. Nice to know for the future.