Anyone Have any Ideas????

Elaine NB

Hi All, we've just winterized our 07 Sundance for the winter :( a sad day for us...but we have a resident already!!! We have a squirrel ...he seems to be staying in the underbelly, storage compartment under the bedroom but we have no idea how he is getting in, dear hubby has searched high and low..he has stockpiled his acorns so that tells me hes going to sign a lease...I do put 'bounce' dryer sheets in all the cupboards etc to keep the field mice out..but I have no idea what to do with this creature...or how to get rid of him....my fear is that he will destroy the unit or eat the furniture etc...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Elaine, New Brunswick Canada
2007 Sundance 2800RLS
2006 Chevy Silverado, 2500 HD DA

ct0218

Might want to try a handful of mothballs, that's pretty annoying. I know it works with mice. I would just quietly sit and watch to see where he comes and goes from.

billd

Also put brass steel wool in any openings. They wont chew on it to get through.

Bill

K

Ken Washington

If it were me, I would call someone interested in having squirrel for supper!
Just kidding! Ken

tdharley

Years ago I was in the chimney sweeping business. We had a raccon in a chimney and called a pest control company.

To get the little guy and family out he brought in his own personal dog which after sniffing around a couple of minutes the dog started barking and the coon hightailed it out. We then installed a new cap.