Wet underbelly under 3370

traveler44

Just before our warranty expired the dealer dropped a small portion of one side of the underbelly down to look at the heat ducts running to the rear our 3370rl. They said that the wet condition and the water that ran out from the underbelly was probably from condensation. I have started to wonder if anyone else have seen this happen on theirs? Did it cause anything to rot out or a dangerous mold problem in yours? Why do you get condensation in the underbelly in July if everything is working properly? Tom M.

lwmcguir

Really shouldn't be much condensation in heat only ducts. The higher temps actually suck up and hold more water. Condensation is going to form in the AC ducts. Most of the underbelly wet situations have been from grew water line leaks. Been there and done that one. Dealer is off base on this one. Could also be a slide seal allowing water to come down a wall and crossing over to the center and dripping. Yes if this continues you could get mold/mildew in the insulation.

2010augusta

We have a wet underbelly too, We figure it could be from traveling through rain and trapping road spray. I have not figured out what to do, but will most likely cut some good sized drain holes and replace the batting insulation with hard foam block insulation.

mldeakins

I had this problem a while back and found that I had a water leaking from a connection on the bathroom sink. The water was running down the water line without spilling out into the floor right down to the underbelly. All I had to do was tighten up a connection on the sink.

leeaud

We also had this problem the first time we took the trailer out. Went back to the dealer and they found the seal around the underbelly access door was not secured properly and rain water was getting in. They reattached it and had no problem since.