Augusta Height for storage

irogeo

What is the height of the Landmark Augusta including AC's for storage purpose? We will be using a indoor storage unit and want to know the height of unit.

jimtoo

Hi irogeo,

The specifications list the Agusta at just under 13', my Big Horn 3055 is listed the same but with 2nd a/c is 13' 2". The only way you will know for sure is to measure your unit. Depending on your load can change the height a little. I would plan on needing 13' 6" for safe clearance.

I am moving this thread where others may post their heights also.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would figure 14' just to be safe. If your coach bounced at all moving into the storage unit...you just might remove the A/C unit. DOOOOOOOOH

K

karykatz

The Augusta is 12' 11.5" with standard AC. If the Optional low profile 2nd AC is installed, the unit is 13' 6".

lwmcguir

My height increased to 13' 1/2" after upgrading to 8K axles. Something to consider however we have a 14 foot shop/storage door so it isn't a problem. Just have to watch when on the road.

hoefler

Measure your rig while hooked to the tow vehicle, with air bags, air hitches, and tires properly inflated. The specs given are for the rig sitting level and setup. Mine is 13' 3" at the satellite dome, hooked and ready to go. A good piece of information when you get in some areas with low over passes.