Trail-air CenterPoint---where/how to mount air guage panel

aatauses

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a trail air center point system to give us a better ride in our BH 3670. This was one recommendation at the Oregon rally. For those of you who have this system, where or how did you mount the air panel guage(guage and fill valve)---any pictures would be great.
thanks
al

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ours was mounted just to the right of the entry steps at the bottom of the aluminum wrap....

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We got the Trail-Aire Triglide, finding the manual on-line. It was a guide as well as traveling the first time. Some others on the Forum might give ya some more information. Good luck.

Tom of Ypsi

Ours was mounted just to the right of the entry steps at the bottom of the aluminum wrap....

Ours is mounted in the exact same place. If you have the dual system fill system loike DRV I have seen them on the o/d side mounted side by side in the docking center.

lwmcguir

I mounted my gauges on both sides just ahead of the front axle. i wanted to be able to look at the gauges while checking the tires and the CP on each side. Sure works great for me. Run about 5-7 psig higher on the Curb side to level the coach.

aatauses

Hey Tom,
the docking station sounds good to me because I am in there before each trip---can you describe or send me a few pictures on how they mounted it.
thanks
al

beardedone

Beardedone
Mine is in the main storage compartment. The air line was brought through the belly, so it wasn't exposed, and up in the back corner of the propane compartment. The gauge was installed in the wall up high so it can be read when the compartment door is open.