Early discussion - 2011 Goshen Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Is it too early to ask if the dates have been set for the 2011 International Heartland Rally in Goshen, IN?? I'm trying to block my calendar so I don't commit to something else like I did this year. I AIN'T gonna miss Goshen!!

dieselsweetheart

Re: Goshen in 2011

Nope, the dates have been set. They were posted somewhere in the forum already. But they are June 16-19, 2011. Mark your calendar!!! And if you'd like to join us at the PA rally, I am planning on having our rally the w/e (11-13) before the Goshen date...it will be in western Pa and will serve as a stopover for people on the way into Goshen.

klindgren

:eek:Well, I just answered my own question. As soon as I hit send, I got the link to all the other posts about June 15 - 19, 2011. Sorry about that.

Now if Jim will just open up registration, I can sign up:)

klindgren

Nope, the dates have been set. They were posted somewhere in the forum already. But they are June 16-19, 2011. Mark your calendar!!! And if you'd like to join us at the PA rally, I am planning on having our rally the w/e (11-13) before the Goshen date...it will be in western Pa and will serve as a stopover for people on the way into Goshen.

Sounds gooder to me Cheryl. I just have to figure out when Carol's neice is graduating high school in June of 2011. I'm gonna have a fight on my hands if it is the same time as Goshen, but if it's sooner, I'd love to stop by Western PA on our way to Goshen.

loafer

Hey Cheryl hows the sore leg coming along ? Better we hope,was great to meet you in Nashville and thx for the nice e-mails while we were in Pa.
Safe travels
Bill and Maureen

dieselsweetheart

Hi Bill and Maureen! Thanks for asking! Surgery went well on the 21st and now I am just passing time till Sept 2nd and the doctor sends me to physical therapy. I am able to get around fairly well... had to cancel our Alaska cruise but we are headed to the NY rally instead! Hope all is well with you! Hopefully will catch you at a future rally!!!

dieselsweetheart

Hi Keith and Carol, we'd love to have you join us in PA before the Goshen rally. Some high schools graduate the first w/e in June but every school is different. Pencil us in and as time gets closer you can let me know! We are in the process of choosing the "where" in the rally...I have an "agent" out there in the field and I'm waiting for a report.

Stay tuned!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

:eek:Well, I just answered my own question. As soon as I hit send, I got the link to all the other posts about June 15 - 19, 2011. Sorry about that.

Now if Jim will just open up registration, I can sign up:)

You will just forget if you sign up this early. :D

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Cheryl,

What part of western PA are you looking for? There are alot of nice CG in the area. We are in for both the PA and Goshen Rallies. Maybe even the Heartland convoy heading to Indiana, If the old Ford will keep up to Jims Dodge.

Jamie

dieselsweetheart

Jamie, we have Cableguy (who lives in Butler area) scoping out some places...maybe you have been to some. Deer Meadow was one, and he is checking out a place that sounds nice too...Shenango Valley RV park. That website looks good too... He is going there in a couple of weeks. Both are up off of 80 so will be a straight shot into Goshen. When are you leaving for OC? Have a great time!!

dieselsweetheart

Registration for Goshen most likely will be in January. Can't speak for Jim B but I think that's when it opened last year...

jbeletti

Yep - Jan 1 for club members is "the plan". Like this year, I expect to sell out very fast - so membership is getting more and more important.

For Goshen, as a thank you to those who have supported us at past rallies there and in that 50 amp sites are limited in number, 2009 Goshen Rally attendees will get first crack at signing up and getting their 2009 site. As such, I may, if time allows on my end, reach out to 2009 attendees in December of this year to get that taken care of and out of the way. Then all club members on Jan 1. Then any remaining sites to the immediate Heartland world on Feb 1.

So that's the plan - subject to change :)

Jim

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Jamie, we have Cableguy (who lives in Butler area) scoping out some places...maybe you have been to some. Deer Meadow was one, and he is checking out a place that sounds nice too...Shenango Valley RV park. That website looks good too... He is going there in a couple of weeks. Both are up off of 80 so will be a straight shot into Goshen. When are you leaving for OC? Have a great time!!

Cheryl,

The North Trail is heading out in 14 hrs 9 mins and 15 sec......give or take a second or two.

Jamie

jbeletti

Closing this early thread. Please continue the rally conversation here :)

See you in Goshen!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.