Newbie Question

The positive lead from my battery runs along the A-frame, and there is a small device with a red rubber cover. Under the cover, the the lead is bolted to it twice on the outbound and inbound side of the lead. What is it and what is it's purpose? Thanks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
YEP, those are circuit breakers. My Horn looks just like that. You might have the circuit breakers that are auto reset type.

340cuda

Last week I had a problem with my Sundance and I basicly asked the same question-to which I received one very good answer and one that chastied me for using the wrong terminology.
To enlighten you I found on our RV all but one are auto reset. On that one there is a small black plastic tab that you have to push to reset. Just so happens this supplies the 12v power to the CONVERTOR.
Have a great day!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Last week I had a problem with my Sundance and I basicly asked the same question-to which I received one very good answer and one that chastied me for using the wrong terminology.
To enlighten you I found on our RV all but one are auto reset. On that one there is a small black plastic tab that you have to push to reset. Just so happens this supplies the 12v power to the CONVERTOR.
Have a great day!!!

I hope you were not referring to me chastising you for saying inverter. It is just that when asking a question you can get pointed in a totally wrong direction when talking about the wrong thing. If it was me and I hurt your feelings that was not my intent. Just trying to get a clear picture of what you were talking about. Hope you got the problem ironed out.