warranty

Kboydston

Called local dealer today and was told warrenty not transferable. Purchase date on titile was 9/28/09. I was told the person I purchased cyclone he was original purchaser. Do I warrenty? Thanks.

jimtoo

Re: warrenty

Hi Kurt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The Heartland Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. I'm sure someone from the factory will be in soon to verify original purchaser only also.

I hope you enjoy your new used unit and make many great memories camping.

If you need help with anything, just ask, someone will most likely have an answer for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

flameon

We were told the same thing when we purchased our 3795 last September (2nd owner), so we had to buy a new warranty that only had a 4 yr limit. The dealer split the difference with us which helped, (still expensive though).

noobee

We were told the same thing when we purchased our 3795 last September (2nd owner), so we had to buy a new warranty that only had a 4 yr limit. The dealer split the difference with us which helped, (still expensive though).

Did you buy a Warranty (usually only the manufacturer can provide a warranty) or was it a Service Plan?

lwmcguir

You can buy a service warranty however I wasn't aware of any Heartland Warranty you could purchase after the fact. Please clear that up with exactly what you purchased.

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your question regarding any extended warranties. ALL extended warranties are only offered by your local dealer. Heartland RV offers a one year bumper to bumper warranty on the Cyclone and Road Warrior products. If you would like to purchase an extended service contract through your dealer, that will be left up to the both of you. Take care, Mike