Travel Tailer Toy Hauler

Mike Aplin

Heartland continues to look at any and all avenues for continued growth in the toy hauler market. However at this time, we do not have travel trailers rolling out the doors. We will continue to research this area of the market and possibly someday join in the travel trailer segment of the market. Take care, Mike

BIG_ZD

Were not looking right now but down the road will be. We love our north trail but want to up grade to a toy hauler. Thanks for the info, Jason

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Does Heartland have any plans in the future to make a travel trailer that is a toy hauler?
I really think you're on to something here. We spent last winter in SoCal (Indio) and saw many Toy Hauler TT's running up & down the 10 on the weekends for fun in the desert dunes. We had to go to Yuma one day to pick up a fellow workamper's 5th wheel and was in awe as I drove by the dunes and saw what appeared to be thousands of rigs parked and sand toys all over the place.

Mike Aplin

Heartland doen not have any travel trailer toy hauler plans at this particular time. We are constantly looking at new projects here at Heartland but we do not have anything on the drawing table at this time. Take care, Mike

truknutt

Committed Member
Heartland used to have a TT hauler referred to as the Cyclone 3010; I believe there was a Razor version, also. Discontinued it somewhere in MODEL YEAR 2008 or 2009 and gave the Cyclone 3010 nameplate to a new lighter 5th wheel Cyclone.

Here is an image I found of the Cyclone 3010TDS and a link to RVwholesalers selling a 2009 Razor 2650:
View attachment 9754

Mike Aplin

The Razor that you show on RVW website shows as SOLD. We have not made the 3010 TDS or Razor 2650 TT for a couple of model years now. Thank you, Mike

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are currently at Ocean City with our North Trail and my wife and I have said several times, it would be nice to have a rear entry Heartland T.T. Toy Hauler to haul a golf cart around in. We have looked into it before, but Heartland only offers Toy Haulers in the larger, heavier fifth wheels.

Jamie

truknutt

Committed Member
The Razor that you show on RVW website shows as SOLD. We have not made the 3010 TDS or Razor 2650 TT for a couple of model years now. Thank you, Mike

I knew that. Was only using the link to illustrate what the unit used to look like.

BIG_ZD

Thats what we were looking at it for also was to put a golf cart in. With the short bed TV a golf cart wont fit. I was looking at our 31QBS and thinking that if instead of the bunks made that into a garage.

I found an old flier with that 3010TDS in it and that is what I was thinking off.