Pantry Racks

aamus

Aamus
Just took delivery of a 3210. The slide out pantry has two adjustable racks in it. Saw some pictures on Heartland's website showing three racks in this slide out. Was mine supposed to have three racks? Dealer couldn't tell me. He had no info to go by. Anybody else have this set up. How can I get another one? Thanks

BluegrassMan

Aamus
I can't say for sure with your unit, but when you look at a factory website; make sure it's the model that YOU have in the pictures. The Landmarks have the slide out pantry. In ALL RV manufacturers brochures there is very small writing saying " We reserve the right to change RV's at any time". This covers their but if a vendor change happens etc.

Cyclone Pantry Racks

Hey there. I just took delivery of my Cyclone 4012. Mine only has 2 pantry racks also. But there is room for 3.

blackfin

Panty Racks

I just purchased a 3950 the panty and it also has 2 rack but room for 3 has anyone located the vendor for the rack system to purchase the 3rd rack?

nvtahoe

Where are these racks that you speak of. I have a 2009 3210 as well and I have no pantry racks. Did they change the layou again?