Older Men Scam, tell you buddies to be aware

hoefler

I've received the email warnings for women about protecting themselves at the mall and indark parking lots, etc. I recently got scammed and wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

This is a 'heads up' for those men (especially those of us 55 and over) who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck as
you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping
your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out
of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Mar. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th,
24th, & 29th. Also Apr. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th &
27th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of
us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for
$.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just
running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to
be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and
around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You had me until I read how many times you had your wallet stolen. Then I figured it served you right and why didn't you start carrying a camera with you?? For the police report(s), of course. I'm sure they'd like to get their hands on them.

dewwood

I cannot believe what this world is coming to. A guy can't even go to the tool store without becoming a victim.

Northern Virginia
Thanks for the laugh. I didn't even see it coming. That's the best laugh I've had all week :)

RollingHome

Hoeflur, these guys aren't taking you seriously, they should, I know it happened to me too. I hate one up-manship, but, you're a newbie, these nasty girls have only hit you 17 times. It's well over 20 for me, probably relatives or something. It's gotten so bad I went crossed eyed and got dizzy. I visted my optimoligist who could only offer words of wisdom to stay out of these type places. I ignored him of course and went back because I needed "stuff" at the box stores (pun intended). I parked and looked around and was amazed ! There were MY gals doing my optolmologist windshield ! I hope the B_ _ _ _ _ _ d goes blind ! My windows are so dirty I can't drive and I needed their help ! I hope he has a good eye doctor ! I am leaving for Mickey D's, I am getting Big Mac for little Tom !

jimtoo

Welll... I tell you... ya'll must have different kinda girls up North.... I bought 3 wallets at Dollar General... spent $6 ,,, went and set infront of Lowes for 2 hours... no nothing... went to Homedepot... for 2 hours,,, still nothing and it was 98* today... I just about melted....sweat was poring off me so I decided to just call it a day and went home.
IMAGE_00013.jpg

You don't think it was what I was driving do you?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Might've been, Jim. No windshield. They'd have to rub their voluptuousnesses on your glasses and risk getting bitten.