BH 3800 RD - 2011 Satellite Schematic

gomcalli

Hello all,

I am looking for the schematic for the satellite wiring in the 3800 RD unit. This unit has 3 tv locations and in the utility station (water, cable, sat., telephone entry area) it has 5 (?) satellite ports. There is 4 located together (with a sticker saying satellite-no other info provided) and one port (unlabeled - suspect satellite) located below the cable and telephone input ports.

As a suggestion for future trailers, move away from the generic trailer manuals, and make them model specific. Your customers have spent plenty of money on these units and should have more specific information that is complied to assist the owner in day to day operations.

Thanks,

G

Rambler

I agree and had the same issue with our 3800 RD. It's very confusing and the Dealer just laughed at me when I asked him where each inlet went. I ended up using an old VCR and connecting it to each inlet individual and then checking each TV Outlet to see which ones had a signal. I also had the 4th TV in the Basement to check. It was definetly 2 hours out of my life that I'll never get back. We do love this unit though