2010 eagle 5th wheel, squeaky floor

we bought one 2 weeks ago. 34 ft, 4 slides, only complaint is the bathroom floor squeaks horribley. anyone else have this problem? any ideas on how to eliminate? to far from a dealer.

jimtoo

Re: 2010 eagle 5th wheel

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I can't help you with a squeaky floor, but I'm sure someone will jump in and give you a cure or idea.

I am moving the thread to the Eagle area.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

I would recommend you take it back to the dealer you bought it from or get approval from Heartland to take it somewhere else. My bedroom floor had an annoying squeak which required pulling out the slide, removing the carpet and welding some supports and reattaching the delaminated floor. Warranty work.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We had a squeak in the center of the living room. I marked the spot with a small piece of paper taped to the carpet. A few days later we took it to the dealer, showed them...squeak! squeak! A couple of weeks later, when they went to 'do' something about it, they couldn't re-create the squeak. So they couldn't fix it. We'll see when we get the rig back. Our 'boo-boo' (from hitting a 3' protective pole in the RV park) is still being fixed.