MPG 181, does it have a back window?

Jeepguy

Hello, new to the group. I like the 181 floorplan the best for my use but can't tell from liturature if there is a back window. Seems to show it both ways. I hope it does or it's available as an option. Thanks

looking

The MPG I bought in July does not have a back window. The window is on the front and is over the bed which doesn't make sense to me. I wish it was in the back.

KJR

The 181 floor plan is the one I have my eye on as a possible future purchase and it's strange they don't put a back window and another side window in the dinette area. Looks like a cave in there, all that wasted wall space. I'd prefer they leave front window out and put it in the back.

M

Mcreech

There is now a back window and a door side window on the 181.......Thanks Mike

kb0zke

It seems that this line is a "work in progress." The 181 we are looking at has a window in the front, and one in the rear next to the door. I asked the dealer about adding a window in the back and he said he wouldn't even begin to know how to answer that!

Flapwing

Can I order and install a back window (same dimensions as front window) ? Where would one cut as not to disturb wiring, cross members, etc?

canakiwi

Let's hope you get a reply telling where you can buy one. I want to do the same and to date have been unable to get any response from Heartland at all. Our trailer is n Saskatchewan but currently we are in Australia. It is a little warmer.

Flapwing

I spoke with the Heartland factory and they said you cannot retrofit the window due to the fact there is no framing in that area and cutting would compromise the integrity.