Customer service: Mor/ryde

porthole

Retired
A little over a year ago I had disk brakes and the Mor/ryde IS system installed on our trailer.

The quality of the work was great.
As a customer you are treated to seeing your name on a welcome sign when you walk in the front door. Coffee and snacks are provided in the waiting room as well as lunch if you are stuck there for the day.

For the work involved I thought the pricing was very reasonable and the labor rate for general service is more then fair.

This past week with only a 2 day notice I had a 7 am appointment for an inspection of the IS. I was concerned about the spring pack possibly being damaged due to loading.

The Mor/ryde service facility has a good size lot that you are welcome to arrive the night before and plug in. Water is available if needed.

Just before 7am I was advised to back the trailer in and drop it.

2 hours later I was on my way with new upgraded spring packs and a no charge repair. There was no questioning of my use of the trailer.

"Ben" is the point guy I have been dealing with and always ready to answer questions. I was expecting to have a repair of about $300 apiece for the IS springs.

Even though they were covering the repair under warranty I was given the choice of keeping my old springs, so that I would have a spare set just in case I ever had a failure on the road.
I took all 4 and ended up giving two to "Springer Dan" who was at TrailAir getting his LevelUp the day before mine.

• Company name of service provider
    • Mor/ryde
  • Location (city and state or province)
    • Elkhart, IN
  • Service Date (month and year)
    • August 2010
  • Rating on a 1 to 5 basis with 1 being very bad and 5 being very good
  • Would you recommend them to others
    • Yes, without reservation

Attachments

• Morryde_08-08-10_1.jpg
    Morryde_08-08-10_1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IS_springs.jpg
    IS_springs.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Mark - I don't know why he didn't - but Jim was going to take a picture of the spread we had at the Blue Gate and send it off to you - something about you and food ??????

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I do like the Blue Gate for sure. Glad you were able to meet up with Jim.