Customer service:Trailer Tire and Wheel Supermarket

porthole

Retired
Last week I emailed a couple of tire vendors requesting quotes on tires. I was prepping myself for the inevitable.

Tuesday while having a LevelUp system installed the "helper" noticed I had 1 tire that the belts had shifted. That was worth a $20 tip for him as I had missed it on my daily tire check.
I called Tire and Wheel with some questions on the quote I received and the person I spoke to, Scott, was more then willing to answer all my questions (as I expected for a sales of 4 combos).

I stopped at the Blue Gate in Shipshewana to meet Jim Beletti and Tom & Judy A. for dinner. Before heading for home I used the new LevelUp and looked at the tire a bit more closely. This tire would not make the trip home, the bulge was getting bigger. The thought of 200 plus miles on the Ohio Turnpike prompted a call back to Tire & Wheel.

Not only did Scott offer to get tires mounted and balanced, but he would wait for me that night if I wanted to continue. I told him the earliest would be 7:30 pm, no problem he said.
Not 15 minutes after leaving Shipshewana I had a flat tire and 700 miles to go.

Used the new LevelUp for the second time within two hours of having it installed and changed out the flat.

I arrived at Tire & Wheel at 8:10pm. Had a nice conversation with Scott, who turns out to be the owner. He then proceeded to install all four tires after I used the LevelUp for the third time in 3 hours! We talked some more and then eventually we went to the office to settle up. 5 wheel and tire combos on our trailer before ever asking for payment.

o Location (city and state or province)
§ 110 North Michigan Street
Edon, OH 43518
(419) 272-2277
sarasebiz@yahoo.com
o Service Date (month and year)
§ August 2010
o Rating on a 1 to 5 basis with 1 being very bad and 5 being very good
§ 5
o Would you recommend them to others
§ Yes, without reservation

porthole

Retired
Forgot to mention, not only did Scott do a super job he also used a torque wrench on all the lugs. The proper way to install wheels!

Pics will be in the other thread

Mike Repp

I agree, purchased 7 new tires and wheels (16") for my cyclone. He had the best price on G614 that I could find. Will buy from him again.

Mike