New Heartland Big Country owner

rons5er

Hi, My name is Ron, my DW Diana and I just purchased a 2011 Big Country 5th wheel two weeks ago. We traded our Cougar 318 in on it and took off right from the dealer on a one week trip to Letchworth St Park NY and Ives Run in Tioga Pa. Not one problem so far. Looking forward to next trip. We will use it to snowbird starting with the 2001/2012 season.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi rons5er, welcome to the forum. We also have a Big Country and love it.

I see you are in Pa. There is a very active Heartland owners club in your state. The chapter leaders name is diesel sweetheart. I am sure she will be in touch with you and talk with about the CLUB.

Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your BC as much as we enjoy ours.

davebennington

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Heartland product, I am sure you will enjoy it. You might want to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, It has many benefits including one year of Passport America. The three year membership only cost $60.00.

Dave (davebennington)
East Coast Regional Director HOC

jimtoo

Hi rons5er,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Good to hear your off to a good start with your new Big Country. If you need a question answered, you will find it here.

Oh... I see your from Erie, Pa,,, we have another owner, jnphobe from Erie also... great guy, ;). You may be neighbors.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ron & Diana - congratulations on your new "home away from home". We also have a Big Country going on your 4th season and still loving every minute in it. Enjoy, travel safely and hope to me ya'll at one of the Rallys.