2011 3300 CK outside kitchen panel adjustment?

PEIFAMILY

Is there anyway to adjust the outside panel? There is only one toggle lock that works out of the three on my new 3300CK.

The right touches the top of the lock flange, but not enough to catch it, the center lock, catches rubber only (very secure :rolleyes:) and the right toggle is the only one that actually closes.

Can this be adjusted? Or is there any fix I can do for this? I am not local to the dealer I purchased from.

I removed the outside TV temporary due to the fact I cant barely close the panel, let alone lock it :(

I put some playdough on the rubbers to show where the toggles hit. As the pictures show, the center one dont even touch.

Thanks in advance :)

Jason

center-lock.jpg

left-toggle.jpg

right-toggle.jpg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If you talking about the thumb locks on the door. You can bend them in or out to get the proper alignment with the metal frame. They are not very strong....so you will be bending them now and then to get a good seal. Just the nature of the beast.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
One other thing to try is to push in on the door at the latch to compress the gasket before turning the lock.
It must have been latched when you bought it.

Peace
Dave

PEIFAMILY

Thanks :) I will see about bending them, but I don't think it would be enough, the far left side almost seems like its not sitting flush like the other side (pushed out about 1" further) I tried pushing on it to compress, but it barely touches metal then pops out soon as I let go :(

My neighbor who ended up at the same campground we stayed at last night (twin shores in pei) said that there is longer toggles that can be bought? I will see if I can get those too :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If the screws are long enough, you could add some small washers to move them out. The screws are machine screws and would not be hard to find in longer lenghts.