Come Join us for a weekend in Pa!

dieselsweetheart

This invitation is open to everyone!! There are some of us who can't stand not being together for long periods of time...so we are throwing a reunion/mini-rally open to anyone in need of their Heartland brothers and sisters.

When: October October 8-10, 2010 (Columbus Day weekend)
Where: Pine Grove/Twin Grove KOA, Pine Grove, PA (phone: 1-800-562-5471)

Let them know you are in the Heartland Group. We have 8 rigs signed on and would love for more to join us!

If you are a KOA member, it's $39 per night.. otherwise it's $44. Some of us are coming in Thursday and leaving Monday...so stay as long as you'd like!

Note: this is NOT an official PA rally. This is just a bunch of rally-holics who miss each other. There will be a pot-luck dinner on Saturday night.

Let us know if you can join us!!! Segway tours and golf cart rentals available.

supernan1414

That may be a good first trip for our brand new Big Horn 3185 RL. We picked it up week and a half ago and took it to our seasonal site 6o miles from dealer. It will be there until Sept. 25th. We camp about 10 miles from where the first NY chapter had their rally, I had hoped to come to the covered dish supper but our daughter and her daughter wanted to come up to see the new camper. Two adult grand kids (along with 2 friends) also drove up for the weekend so had to cancel. We did have a house full, put up a tent and all worked out well.

I will pencil it in and see how our work schedule is as we get closer.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Cheryl how about a list of who is currently signed on? Please put Eric (President of Rally-Holics, Not Just A Client) at the top of the list.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Cheryl,

Beth and I will be joining the group on Thursday the 7th leaving on Sunday the 10th !!!! We are on site A18 !! Can't wait to relax's with all our Heartland family !! See ya in October !!!:D

dieselsweetheart

Ok, we are up to 9 attendees!! Here are the lucky couples who get to spend the weekend with me!! I am listing attendees by site number.

Lucia and Mark (Burton) A-3 MD
Deb and John (Bylinski) A-4 NJ
Mike and Ann (Walker) A-5 MD
Eric and Dorothy (von Opstal) A-6 ** VA
Gus and Debra (Funderburg) A-7 VA
Cheryl and Jim (Horst) A-8 PA
Debbie and Duane (Clause) A-9 NJ
Beth and Greg (Dean) A-18 NY
Dave and Nona (Gruner) A-20 PA

** denotes rallyholic

Spaces available! Give a call to the Pine Grove/Twin Grove KOA today!! Bill and Barbara...hope you can join us!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ok, we are up to 9 attendees!! Here are the lucky couples who get to spend the weekend with me!! I am listing attendees by site number.

Deb and John (Bylinski) A-4 NJ
Mike and Ann (Walker) A-5 MD
Gus and Debra (Funderburg) A-7 VA
Cheryl and Jim (Horst) A-8 PA
Beth and Greg (Dean) A-18 NY

** denotes rallyholic

Spaces available! Give a call to the Pine Grove/Twin Grove KOA today!! Bill and Barbara...hope you can join us!!!

Wow! What a great group so far! And 5 Chapter Leaders to boot. We could start calling this the unofficial NE District Rally!

dieselsweetheart

Bill and Barb...woohoo!! Welcome to the members group! You're gonna love that plaque!!!

Yes, all of the eastern chapter leaders will be in attendance. This may be a record!!

dieselsweetheart

Deb and John (Bylinski) A-4 NJ Chapter Leader
Mike and Ann (Walker) A-5 MD Chapter Leader
Gus and Debra (Funderburg) A-7 VA Chapter Leader
Cheryl and Jim (Horst) A-8 PA Chapter Leader
Beth and Greg (Dean) A-18 NY Chapter Leader

** denotes rallyholic

dieselsweetheart

Deb and John (Bylinski) A-4 NJ Chapter Leader
Mike and Ann (Walker) A-5 MD Chapter Leader
Gus and Debra (Funderburg) A-7 VA Chapter Leader
Cheryl and Jim (Horst) A-8 PA Chapter Leader
Beth and Greg (Dean) A-18 NY Chapter Leader

** denotes rallyholic

Beth and Greg, it's so great will get to see you. Heard the first NY Rally was an absolute smash thanks to you! October can't come soon enough!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Greg, Can you bring some of the show to PA? We only got a glimpse of how truly talented you are! VERY TALENTED!!!! No obligation of course but you seem to enjoy doing it as much as we enjoyed seeing you do it!:cool:

Clymer

OK we are booked arrive on Thurs the 7th site A28...I see the potluck but who is in charge of breakfast :)

dieselsweetheart

We'll have to work on breakfast.... actually Kathy there is another thread too for this....that one was started by my Jim and is titled Camp-out Pine Grove.... glad you are able to come along!!!!!