NT 31BDSS ordered!

Blackcloud

Me and the wife ordered a 31BDSS on Sat. The interior is Breeze, options are: 15,000 BTU A/C, power jacks, pillow top, aluminum wheels, and Toylok. They told me last week that the factory cant build it for four weeks. We cant wait.

jimtoo

Hey Blackcloud,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and soon the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yes,,, the hard part is now waiting...but it will pass quickly. When you go for PDI and pickup, do a really good slow inspection. Make sure they show you everything and you know how to work everything.

I'm sure you will make many good memories camping with your family and friends.

Enjoy the forum and if we can help... just ask.

Jim M

My wife and I ordered and Caliber a while back, they said it would be 4-6 weeks. Surprise, the dealer called and it showed up in about 3 weeks. You never know if it may be borne early.
DENNIS HISH

jimtoo

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to you also to the forum and family. We hope you have a great time with your Caliber and make many good memories.

If you need a question answered just ask, someone will be here to help out or try to.

Jim M

We also own a 31 BDSS.

No real problems. just a leaking window in bedroom that caulking fixed.

We love it.

Hopefully the AC installer on the line when your's gets built reads the build sheet and puts on the 15,000 BTU AC. Ours didn't and it took 3 months to get NT to send the proper AC up and get it installed.