Swing Out Rear Outdoor Kitchen

gpshemi

Anyone ever seen anything like this for sale before? I'm thinking it's custom. Man that's a pretty cool idea for a greasy grill. I think I could come up with something similar for mine. A Cyclone wouldn't have to have the lights in the grill either since they're mounted up higher.

rear_kitchen.jpg

DC10-FE

Kind of bulky, but, none the less, it definitely scores major cool points. I would opt to have a trailer hitch receiver mounted to the frame and go with something a bit more portable.

gpshemi

Yeah I wouldn't think it would have to built that beefy. Seems a bit overkill to me with that long double bar gusset coming down. Even those are gusseted together. You could stand on it I'm sure. Still...pretty cool idea. Just swing it around once you're there and you've got an outdoor kitchen. I want one. LOL.

gpshemi

I may try to build something along that line, but not so killer with Corian counter tops, tail lights, and running water. Over kill I think.

It appears to have been made by ToyGator.com. However, the website no longer works and I heard it's out of biz. I tracked down the owner / builder, but he won't respond. I read it was $3200 new!! :eek: Zoinks!