Our 3400RL BigHorn

SmokeyBare

We bought our new BigHorn from RV's for Less in Knoxville Tenn. Butch and Karen were great to deal with.

I enjoyed the whole process of making this purchase... something I have not always been able to say of other large item purchases.

Here are a few Photos of our new Home.

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    504.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    569.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 3400RL.jpg
    3400RL.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 79
  • Cooking Center.JPG
    Cooking Center.JPG
    579.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Dinette Table.jpg
    Dinette Table.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 94
  • Entertainment Center.JPG
    Entertainment Center.JPG
    579.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Home Sweet Home.JPG
    Home Sweet Home.JPG
    585.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Lots of Storage.JPG
    Lots of Storage.JPG
    543.6 KB · Views: 122
  • The Head.JPG
    The Head.JPG
    594.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Couch-hide-a-bed.JPG
    Couch-hide-a-bed.JPG
    551 KB · Views: 84
  • The Shower.JPG
    The Shower.JPG
    541.1 KB · Views: 108

jbeletti

Nice looking rig Marv - inside and out.

These rigs are just getting better looking all the time. I was at the factory yesterday and was inside many Bighorns, Big Countrys, Sundances and Cyclones. I can tell you that the fit and finish is getting better. I spent 90 minutes with the QC Manager going over their program first-hand. I'll be doing a write-up on it in the coming weeks.

Travel safe,

Jim

I had heard you were picking up your new 3400. Ours has just been finished at the factory and we haven't seen it yet. I love the new desk configuration. Was everything OK with yours? The pictures are great. Enjoy yourself!

SmokeyBare

Happy Campers with our 3400RL BigHorn

Jay,

We are very happy with our new home. Heartland did a good job with the build. I had a small issue :eek: with our closet rod. Keep in mind we full time... the load was heavy. I did my own style of repair. Easy fix in my view.

I have since installed another breaker in the electrical panel and ran a new wire for two more outlets just below the counter top. These Outlets are on the rear of the sink area. We wanted a place to plug in a coffee pot and a toaster. Coffee Pot sits now behind the sink against the wall... Toaster sits on the counter extension when we use it.

Towel bar was installed inside the "Vault" as well as a different Toilet paper bar. Kit was purchased at "Bed, Bath & Beyond" another towel bar just under the medicine cabinet which we bought at Lowe's along with matching coat hooks which were placed inside the closet so we can hang up sleep wear.

Next Decisions will be the instalation of my Solar Panels and Inverter. Then tying it into my electrical system. Was up on the roof today... I've got Lots and Lots of room for the panels. This should be an easy project as well.

We are very Happy with the BigHorn !!

Marv

nhunter

Good to see LCD or plasma tv. I wondered why they came with an 80lb tv instead of a 30lb tv.

timk

Marv,
I dont suppose you have a pictue of your closet rod fix. We just wedge my walking stick under the rod bracket when the load gets heavy. Not to elegant, but it works. Would like to do something better, but havent come up with any ideas.
TimK

Marv, glad to hear most everything was good. We had noticed in your pictures where you put your towel bars. Our 3400 should be at the dealer any day now, but we won't be able to pick it up until Christmas. We can't wait! Jay and Debbie