Draining fresh water tank

MFL

I have a 2006 Bighorn 3600RL. Can anyone tell me how to drain the fresh water tank? For some reason i can't seem to find the valve!!

Thanks in advance.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
It should be underneath the rig on the off door side, close to your sewer connection. You should see a short hose with a valve on it coming thru the belly cover......Kenny

Two Hands

My Big Horn is a different year and different model than yours, but perhaps similarly set up. There are two valves in the universal docking center. A diagram decal next to the valves show their off position and drain position. Move the valves to the drain position, turn on the water pump switch and the fresh water drains out. I quickly figured out the valve positions, but the water would not drain. I don't know what made me go inside and turn on the water pump, but that did the trick.

ChopperBill

It should be underneath the rig on the off door side, close to your sewer connection. You should see a short hose with a valve on it coming thru the belly cover......Kenny

Unless it was cover up by the under belly but being an "06" I would doubt it.

khalsey

My 2006 Landmark doesn't have a drain to gravity drain freshwater tank. The only way to empty it is by lining up the valves and power pumping it out.

lwmcguir

Our 09 Augusta drain valve is on the door side and hangs below the underbelly. Pex line with a brass valve. Seems to drain both of the tanks nearly completely dry.