A bit FAT!

WilmanJim

Not for a Toy box. We are at 24,000 on the nose. Just weighed it yesterday. Truck was 9,000 on the nose with us in it. Got a thousand pounds to play with but don't tell the wife. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Not FAT at all...our Bighorn and C4500 weigh in at just about 28,000lbs...however, the truck does weigh almost 12,000lbs by itself....

lwmcguir

We weight in with the Augusta at just under 23,000 with the 3/4 ton as the TV. That is basically empty. Our camper weight is 700 pounds heavier than the published weight and the pin comes in at 3360 well over published. This is with the upgraded axles, CP, 5th Airborne, Awnings and a couple more options.

gpshemi

I just weighed my
Dodge Dually and Cyclone 4012
24,149 lb total gross
ouch!

Sounds light to me. We come in at just over 24k (dry & no toys) on our 3612 and Megacab SRW. Once we put our cart and stuff in, we're closer to 26k.

Not for a Toy box. We are at 24,000 on the nose. Just weighed it yesterday. Truck was 9,000 on the nose with us in it. Got a thousand pounds to play with but don't tell the wife. :rolleyes:

If it's rated for 18k, doesn't that leave several thousand?

beardedone

Beardedone
My Dodge 3500 DRW and Augusta can be slightly over 24,000. The weight varies according to destination because I may/may not have a generator, water, grand kids and I have a A/fuel tank with 160 liters of extra fuel. We are now at the point where I think carefully about adding anything and set priorities because if something new added something old goes. The fun is in doing this without the other half wondering what I am doing, (i.e. what can we put in that empty cupboard).