new 261rbs TV mounting

bird

We just ordered a 2011 north country lakeside 261rbs and are wondering about tv installation without bolting through the wall.
Any ideas would be great.
Thanks,
Mike and Laurie:D

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Mike and Laurie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We need to know what line of trailer you have ordered, North Trail or Sundance, ect. There are a lot of different ones now and I don't recognize the model number. After you post the Heartland line I will move the thread to the area where it needs to be. That way you can get answers from owners of the same unit.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bird

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the response, we just ordered the north country lakeside 261rbs from ballards in hamburg ny.
The tv is the style that rotates from the living space to the bed room.
We've been told that it has to be bolted through, but that seems to defeat the purpose of having that great looking maple woodwork.
Appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks,
Mike

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi Jim,
The tv is the style that rotates from the living space to the bed room.
We've been told that it has to be bolted through, but that seems to defeat the purpose of having that great looking maple woodwork.
Appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks,
Mike
Mike, check THIS LINK Is this what you are referring to? There has to be some sort of sub-panel within that box that rotates. The TV would mount to that panel so that the back side has no hardware showing. Have you checked with your dealer? Can you take a picture or two of the empty compartment? Maybe another owner will read this and reply.

bird

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your reply, and yes that link is the tv set up that we'll have.
We just ordered the tt on Sat 21, so we don't have it yet, just jumping the gun a bit I guess.
Mike