BigHorn Trailer Informaiton

Brad_dick

Hello~ !
I am brand spanking new to the Forum and ownership of a trailer. I just took ownership of a 2006 Bighorn this past weekend. The gent I bought it from didn't have any manuals or documentation for it and so I am looking to gather information on this trailer.
There is little info on the trailer that makes sense to me but the VIN sticky helped shed some light.....Where should I go from here to get more information like what all the switches are for and what maintanance I can do on the AC, pumps ect.....

Here is what I know.
BigHorn Travel Trailer
VIN: 5SFBT31216E001572 FD228

So this tells me it is a 2006 31ft dual axle trailer....

Where can I go to get more information and documentation?

Any help from all the experienced people here would be fantastic!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations on your Heartland Big Horn travel trailer purchase. It is my understanding the Big Horn Travel Trailer was made post Hurricane Katrina and Heartland did not make very many of them. The owners manual for all of our Heartland units is really very generic and general in nature. If you will look at the menu bar on top look at the Tools drop down and you will find HOM Heartland Owners Manual. I presume the travel trailer is much like the North Trail. I you have any specific questions regarding your unit I would 1. Check with the previous owner; 2. Call Heartland Customer Service (have your vin handy); 3. As your specific question on this forum. Enjoy your unit and don't forget to join the Heartland Owners Club. Being a member will also allow you to get a 10 percent discount on parts from Heartland.

jimtoo

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Use the "Tools" button at the top of page and you will find a lot of manuals there. The owners manual for a trailer is pretty generic. But there are some others posted also. If you do not find what you need, you could call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, and they should be able to give you specific info about your unit.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M