Propane Storage Compartment

Redcoat1

Our propane storage area on our 2007 3200ed is too small to accomodate the propane tanks. When I asked the sales person about the door being forced in order to close he said that the factory is aware of the problem and looking at a fix. My concern is that the door is starting to show signs of bending and there is no doubt that in the very near future that the hinges or latches are going to break. Can a modification be done at the dealer to extend the door compartment frame out 1 inch so that the door will close properly and is the factory going to change this defect ? There is just not enought room for the tanks. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Hope that Scott can shed some light on this. :confused:

Scott

Sometimes the bottle tray that comes welded on to the framed is not set in the exact right spot. In that instance, it typically takes rewelding the bottle tray in the correct spot to help with the door.
This is something that you will need to have your dealer look at for you.

ST

Redcoat1

Propane

Thanks Scott I appreciate your speedy and helpful reply, my dealer has my trailer now so I will pass along your solution.