If another mouse gets in, he will have to be SUPER MOUSE!!!

GETnBYE

We have sprayed at least 4 total cans of spray foam into every spot a mouse can get in. We did this back in October of last year.

We had a huge flooding rain last week and another one headed for high ground in my camper. I keep sticky traps in the basement and in the closet alllll the time. When I found his evidence left behind,........game on,.
We had missed a small opening where the pipes come in for the w/d plumbing behind a wall panel in the closet.
Spent the afternoon, taking the wall out and another can of spray foam.
Wall is back up and we will see who wins this fight!

mikeandconnie

Wayne,

In my old rig years ago in Georgia, the mouse came through the heater ducting up through the vents, So far, no problem in my Landmark but it does have the same ducting they can eat through.

GETnBYE

We are sure he came up through the pipe area by the evidence. And sure we have that hole stopped.
Now, I have to worry about the vents....uggg
I think the sticky traps in the basement may keep things from going far enough that super mouse will have any time to eat thru an air duct before he goes for the trap.
But I appreciate the advice and will keep an eye out on the duct work also,.
Nita

fljlcw

we had yhat problem in our bighorn Iused small and light wire mesh to cover all holes around front jacks gen. holes and udc etc. cut A hole just big enough for hose to enter udc so far no critters Fred

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
WARNING, WARNING, WILL ROBINSON !!! DO NOT LEAVE TRAPS FOR EXTENDED PERIODS UNATTENDED! I left a trap in the basement on August 16 when we left the BH. Came back today, and Mickey smelled something terrible. Little maggots under him, too. Had to Lysol the spot, spray bathroom deodorizer in there and leave the doors open.

I've foamed, screened, covered as many holes as I could find. Still have to do something around the front jacks and the big gap between the front compartment wall and the frame. Since finding the one dead one inside some time ago that the cats scared to death, there have been none, and no evidence of entry, inside. I plugged an ultrasonic mouse deflector gizmo into the outlet over the stove and maybe that's doing the trick. Thinking maybe of putting one or two in the basement, also. As for the dryer sheets, they used them for TP at the storage yard last winter.