Question about Heartland brands and models

Ryanjb01

Can someone please explain the heirarchy of different brands under the Heartland name?

When I first purchased ours, I was not aware fully of the extent of brands under the Heartland name. Just trying to figure out the differences.

Thanks,

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It's pretty easy - kind of like a car manufacturer. Take Ford for example- it has it's luxury, mid-range and low end cars. Within the luxury range there are models with different options that you take, therefore a little bit difference on pricing. The mid-range cars are the same way, etc. RV manufacturer do the same thing - luxury rigs, mid-range rigs and entry rigs, all with best workmanship down to the basic essentials, pricing accordingly. Hope this helps.

Ryanjb01

Looking for where the sundance fits into the mix. What is the high-end(expensive) brand and low-end(inexpensive)? what is mine considered?

Thanks,

2010augusta

Well that is a hard question to answer because there are so many trailer in the Heartland line-up.

if we look at just the Fifth-wheels, we need to place in 3 categories: Luxury/full-profile, mid-profile, and toy-haulers.

in the full-profile line the Landmark is the most expensive, the Big Horn and Big Country are both in the middle of the line with the interior decor style being the separator between them, and the Elk Ridge is the most value minded of the full-profile line-up.

In the mid-profile line the Sundance and the Greystone are in the same place just like the BH and BC, they have the same differences in the interior, and the North Trail 5er's are typically smaller and lighter than the Sundance and Greystones.

in the toy-haulers the cyclone is a step above the Road Warrior, but the distance is shrinking from what I can tell.

here is a heartland page with more info on all their products.
http://www.heartlandrvs.com/products.html