Our New MPG. Our first Travel Trailer.

We are very excited to have our first Tarvel trailer. Even better that it is a MPG.
001-18.jpg

008-11.jpg

002-15.jpg

We went to a RV Dealer last Tuesday Night to get out Hitch package installed Wednesday morning and they were kind enough to pull our MPG out to the lot, plugged it in for us and we got to sleep in it Tuesday night. Wednesday we made to 400km drive back home. We are very pleased to get our new MPG and the count down is on until Sept 5th when we can use it on our vacation.

jimtoo

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The MPG is a great trailer and I'm sure you will enjoy it and make many good memories camping.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Congrats and welcome to RVing.

There are a lot of great people here and a lot of experience here to help answer any question you may have. Never, NEVER be afraid to ask.... It may save you from some of the dumb stuff we've done over the years.

RollingHome

To the Todd'sters... gotta admit, that MPG is a lot nicer then our first TT :). We even slept in ours in the yard when we brought it home, bet you did the same. I can't believe your first RV has a slide out and dual LP tanks... The RV Gods must like ya ! Enjoy it to the most and go make memories you will never forget, congrats again you guys :) T&P

Yes the Rav in the pictures is our tow Vehicle. Its working great so far. The 400km ride home it did very well pulling the MPG. Just have to get accustomed to the extra gas we use.Hahahaha
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on your new rig. We too just picked up our first rv and will be taking it on our first trip over our labor day weekend very excited as I'm sure you are. If you ever get to Wyoming drop us a line. Enjoy, Dave

camr

Welcome Todd,
That unit looks ten thousand percent better in the photos than in the brochures. A HUGE congratulations!!!! We purchased our Edge M22 this year after 20 something years of pulling a Coleman pop up. We have had a trouble free first month with the Edge. I am sure that you will be very satisfied with the MPG.
Once again, Congratulations and Welcome from a fellow Canadian.
Cam

loafer

Congrats on your new rig looks great. You will have lots of good memories as you camp and travel meeting strangers that will become new friends.
Enjoy
Bill