How did you hear about this forum's existence?

How did you hear about this forum's existence?

• I heard about it from a call or visit to the Heartland factory

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I heard about it from a dealer at his sales lot/office

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I heard about it from a dealer at an RV show

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I heard about it from a friend

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I heard about it from reading posts on RV.NET

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I heard about it somewhere else

Votes: 40 44.9%

• Total voters

jbeletti

Hi all,

Jeff and I are very pleased to have recently passed the 40 registered members mark on the forum in only a few months time.

We have yet to do any serious marketing. So all the members and guests come here based on word of mouth.

We'd like to hear from you about how you heard of this forum's existence. Please take a moment to take this 1 question poll.

Thank you,

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpg
    IMG_1773.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1772.jpg
    IMG_1772.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 16

Dusty

Forum Information

When we were at the Austin, Tx RV show and was looking at our future new trailer, they had a stack of flyers with the Heartland owners Forum address on them. I was sure I was going to buy a new Bighorn 3500 so took a flyer too.

Glad I did

Dusty

When we were looking for coaches we went to heartland web site and we saw the forum there and have used it since.
Then I have noticed reference from RV .net to this site... Keep up the good work!!!
Sonny

irvin56

from dealer lot

we looked at the North trail at dealer and in literature was the web site for heartland. While looking over the site I found the link to here.
And after reading up on the manufacturers and all of your info from everyone. ;)

that is when We made our choose and NT31qbs became our new trailer:D

laffman

When we bought our Sundance 3300RLB at the Detroit RV show back in October, both the dealer and Heartland rep strongly encouraged us to check out the forum.

frumbawa

Heartland's Web Site

Had my previous 5ver in for service and while waiting, one of the sales guys couldn't stop talking about the new line of trailers they were going to start carrying. He gave me a brochure for the Sundance which took me to the Heartland Website. Still hungry for more info about Heartland, I followed the link from Heartland's site to Heartland Owner's. Been here ever since.

Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year to everyone.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
When we were shopping, followed a link from Heartland's website.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Same as slmayor above, followed links from Heartland site when looking for a new 5th wheel..../Doug

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We saw Heartlands at an RV dealership and searched the web to find info. The owners site came from that.
Kristy

HOSS

Seen our first Heartland RV in Huntaville, Al. at the January RV Show and found out the dealer (Kuntry Mile Kampers) was located not far from home. This was on a Saturday and by Monday we were new owners of an 3670rl. Dealer told us about the Heartland Forum. I have learned so much from reading this forum, it is so wonderful and helpful for any questions I might have, I love it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Seen our first Heartland RV in Huntaville, Al. at the January RV Show and found out the dealer (Kuntry Mile Kampers) was located not far from home. This was on a Saturday and by Monday we were new owners of an 3670rl. Dealer told us about the Heartland Forum. I have learned so much from reading this forum, it is so wonderful and helpful for any questions I might have, I love it.

Welcome to the family. Don't forget to check out the Heartland Owners Club. There are several benefits for being a member.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
J.B, flew over our house on his "MAGIC CARPET", saw the BH and held a bow and arrow on us until we joined the forum. It was kinda scary at first cause he blotted out the sun. LOL It has been alot of fun ever sense. Bob and Patty:D

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
"MAGIC FLYING CARPET" with red felt turbin and a tassel flying in the breeze. The white robe, with all the gold lam'e was quite striking. Jim does pose a great presence in the air and in person. We all owe Jim, (THE GRAND POO PAH), alot for all the hard work he has done. Bob :D

Attachments

• spring rally with J B 042 (Large).jpg
    spring rally with J B 042 (Large).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13