Our new Rushmore

gregd

What a beautiful RV. We transitioned from a 35' Class A. I am still getting used to pulling but having a truck to drive while we "camping" it great. We love the floorplan. Have had a few warranty issues but it is performing well now.
112 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• 112-small.jpg
    112-small.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 152
  • 112 - Copy.jpg
    112 - Copy.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 129

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
How beautiful this photo is. Enjoy your beautiful Landmark. Where is California did you pick it up? Just curious as I am originally from Claremont. 30 miles east of LA as they say.

We have a Cyclone but I also know that if we ever were to change units, it would still be a Heartland product.

Jellystone

Congrats on the new Landmark. I know that y'all will enjoy it. Also, welcome to the Heartland family of owners.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new home away from home. Enjoy and travel safely.

gregd

How beautiful this photo is. Enjoy your beautiful Landmark. Where is California did you pick it up? Just curious as I am originally from Claremont. 30 miles east of LA as they say.

We have a Cyclone but I also know that if we ever were to change units, it would still be a Heartland product.

We had it delivered to us in Cal. from RV Captial Wholesalers out of Elkhart, IN. We were on a trip down there and it came "off the line" earlier than we thought so we had them bring it out to us. We took delivery in Santa Clarita at Valencia Travel Village. Great folks there let us do the PDI and then put it in dry storage until we picked it up to bring it home.