Article Reprint on CY 3950 from Saturday Ride column of the Denver Post - Aug-2010

jbeletti

Hey all you Cycloners,

Coley passed the attached file to me for posting on the forum. It's a reprint of an article that just appeared in the Saturday Ride column of the Denver Post.

Enjoy :)

Jim

Attachments

• Saturday Ride 8-28-2010.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 132

Hudson

I wish my 2011 CY 3950 had the TV "rack" in the basement that he talked about. It would be cool if my awning was "automatic" too (though I'm happy with electric). And of course "surround" sound would be nice ... my system only does stereo (left & right, no sub, no rear or side channels/speakers).

Nevertheless, it is nice to see the product put in front of the public like that. I'm happy knowing that my RV was built by a company that's not likely to go away anytime soon.

DBHooper

Great article! It was a pleasure meeting you at the Hershey show on Wednesday, Jim, thank you for the info on the Heartland Owners Group and the invite to join. My wife and I are sure excited to have the new 2011 Cyclone 3950.

I see you have a F550 with a hauler bed. I'm interested in something similar and wondered if you've experienced any regrets not having the "box" instead of the hauler bed? We do jewelry shows and will be using the tow vehicle to transport our exhibit (small 10x10 gazebo) and inventory from time to time. We wonder if the hauler bed will limit us too much.

Best Regards, David and kim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Great article! It was a pleasure meeting you at the Hershey show on Wednesday, Jim, thank you for the info on the Heartland Owners Group and the invite to join. My wife and I are sure excited to have the new 2011 Cyclone 3950.

I see you have a F550 with a hauler bed. I'm interested in something similar and wondered if you've experienced any regrets not having the "box" instead of the hauler bed? We do jewelry shows and will be using the tow vehicle to transport our exhibit (small 10x10 gazebo) and inventory from time to time. We wonder if the hauler bed will limit us too much.

Best Regards, David and kim

You can get the regular bed on the F550 if you do not want the hauler bed.