Heading North on I-81 from NC

RugRat

Heading north to Maryland on Saturday for some driveway camping at my parents. Will be in Hagerstown, MD for the week.

BluegrassMan

Hey Rugrat!

Wow, someone knows where Hagerstown Md. is !!! I live about 10 minutes from there in Pa. I work (for about 20 more days) @ Mack/Volvo in Hagerstown. It's good to know you're up here. Enjoy!

jpmorgan37

Hey Denny;

Good Morning to you too. You're not counting the days or anything like that are you? Congratulations on being a short timer. Are you coming to the Rally?

John

BluegrassMan

Hi JP:
Actually I have the days counted down on my calendar at work, I started the countdown @ Halloween. It just doesn't seem fun to work anymore. As far as the rally, my DW said we should come to it. It's the same weekend as the Streetrod East Nationals, I haven't missed one of them in 15yrs or so. I'll have to make up my mind, one or the other. It sounds like real fun. We'll see.

vangoes

Hi Bluegrassman
I definately know of Hagerstown..............I was stationed at Camp David for a couple years just before I got out of the service; so, yep I know Hagerstown. Good luck on your retirement! ITS GREAT!

davebennington

Hi Bluegrassman,

I know where Hagerstown is I used to live in PA also a little wide spot in the road called St Thomas. Worked in Hagerstown at the hospital.

Dave

BluegrassMan

Hey Guy's:

It's good to know other ones that were in the Cumberland valley area. Hagerstown is spralling like Ivy. Soon Hag. and Frederick will be all one city. St. Thomas is growing with housing developments like crazy, It'll be soon just the west end of Chambersburg. I live outside Greencastle 2 mi. in Shady Grove. Just a few farmers fields left between the two. Thanks for getting back to me.