2009 31QBS A/C question

Fishging

Howdy,

We just bought a 31 QBS and spent two nights in it last week. We loved it but had a question about the A/C, specifically the ducting. I noticed that there are two ducts in the back 'bunk' bedroom but only one in the front 'master' bedroom. We noticed in much warmer in the front of the trailer than anywhere else.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on a fix?

Thank!

jimtoo

Hi Fishging,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The North Trail looks like very popular trailer and is going good. Someone will jump in soon with some information I'm sure.

Enjoy your new unit and the forum.

Jim M

Fishging

Jim,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Like I said before, really enjoyed the trailer...just looking for some suggestions.

Again, thanks for the welcome. Looks like you are in my neck of the woods (if you can call TX woods?!?!). We live in College Station.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Fishging, Another Texan! We loved our NT, and now we have an Elk Ridge. You will definitely love having a Heartland product!

I suggest also visiting www.NorthTrailTalk.com, great group of NT owners there as well that might help.

TT

jimtoo

Jim,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Like I said before, really enjoyed the trailer...just looking for some suggestions.

Again, thanks for the welcome. Looks like you are in my neck of the woods (if you can call TX woods?!?!). We live in College Station.

Been to College Station a few times,,,, Sis lived there a long time... have niece there... and now have a granddaughter just starting A&M this year,, living on campus...