PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Pages : [1] 2

dbylinski
08-31-2010, 04:38 PM
US Route 9, West Creek, NJ 08092
Venue:

------------------------------

Sea Pirate Campground
US Route 9
West Creek, NJ 08092
1-800-822-CAMP
www.sea-pirate.com (http://www.sea-pirate.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0
Details:

Number of sites held: 23
Site fee: $46.00 per night. Pull Thru and Back In sites Same Price
Non Club Member Event fee: $20.00 Per Rig
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 5/20/2011
Potluck time: 6:00pm

Event Leader: dbylinski(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=5279)
Additional Info:

Each site has 50 amp service, Water, Sewer, 75 Channels Cable TV

We Have Sold Out Our Rally Sites
But Keep Calling If You Would Like To Attend
Sea Pirate Is Placing Additional Reservations
In Section "200" And We Would Love To See You!

Attendees List
Deb & John Bylinski - Site 520 - HOC #1135, NJ Chapter Leader - Shirt Order Received
Ann & Mike Walker - Site 514 - HOC #1230, MD Chapter Leader - Shirt Order Received
Beth & Greg Dean - Site 512 - HOC #1384, NY Chapter Leader - Shirt Order Received
Cheryl & Jim Horst - Site 519 - HOC #1015, PA Chapter Leader - Shirt Order Received
Debbie & Duane Clause - Site 521 - HOC #1274, NJ Chapter
Reta & Dick Hill - Site 516 - HOC #1068, FL Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Harriet & Jim Dahlgren - Site 518 - HOC #1062, VA Chapter
Donna & Gary Steer - Site 517 - HOC #1777, NJ Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Fran & Glenn Schaaf - Site 524 - HOC #1536, NJ Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Diane & Bob Frith - Site 525 - HOC #1454, MD Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Marie & John Herlihy - Site 526 - HOC #1613, PA Chapter
Vicky & Paul LoPiccolo - Site 510 - HOC #1616, PA Chapter
Mary Ann & John Proto - Site 509 - HOC #1589, NY Chapter
Betty & Don McGlynn - Site 505 - HOC #1746, NY Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Judy & Calvin Hicks - Site 502 - HOC #1115, MD Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Donna, Rob & Robbie Winkler - Site 503 - HOC #1846 - NJ Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Louise & Anthony Colligan - Site 501 - HOC #1535 - NJ Chapter
Bill & Jerry Stewart - Site 523 - HOC #1049 - PA Chapter
Betty & Bob Floyd - Site 507 - HOC #1717 - PA Chapter
Barbara & Richard Wright - Site 511 - HOC #1822 - NJ Chapter
Bill & Marsha Wesloske - Site 508 - HOC #1863 - NJ Chapter
Josephine & Tom Celano - Site 201 - HOC #1886 - PA Chapter
Jon & Patti Holbert - Site 515 - HOC #1025 - PA Chapter - Shirt Order Received
Sue & Doc Docherty - Site 202 - SOB, NJ - Shirt Order Received
Crossroads Trailer Sales - Site 504
Crossroads Trailer Sales - Site 506

The Heartland Gives Back Initiative for this rally is the Toy Run Foundation of Manahawkin, NJ.
We are asking each attendee to bring a new unwrapped toy to be donated to this organization.
Tina & Dennis Jarin of the Foundation will be with us on Saturday for dinner.
Please see the attached flyer for more information.

NEW JERSEY RALLY TEE SHIRTS ARE $10.00 EACH
CUT OFF DATE TO ORDER IS APRIL 20, 2011
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR SHIRT REQUEST WITH SIZES TO NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com (NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com)

mjatwalker
08-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Great News!!! You can count us in.

dieselsweetheart
08-31-2010, 05:59 PM
YAY!!!! We'll be there....looks like another trip across the ferry when it's over though....:-)

dbylinski
08-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Mike and Ann, Cheryl and Jim, That's great! We are really looking foward to our 2nd NJ Rally. Working hard on additional info to be posted real soon.

Freckles
08-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Congrats on your location !!! Look's like a great choice , Can't wait !!

boatto5er
08-31-2010, 07:18 PM
Looks like another trip to New Jersey for us!:)

dbylinski
08-31-2010, 07:31 PM
Greg & Beth, Nice talking with you and thanks!

Gus, Bet I can beat you home from this one even if I walk!

Flying Dutchman
08-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Keep on feeding the addiction!!! :cool: It's on the calendar. Please, no bugs this time.

bill40
08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
We will be there.

cjhicks
08-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Looks Good, See you on the Shore in May !

Jim & Harriet
09-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Great to be able to add another rally near the shore to next year's calendar!
See you there...
H

dbylinski
09-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Great to be able to add another rally near the shore to next year's calendar!
See you there...
H

Hi Harriet,

I already have your son's travel figured out should he decide to visit from Philly. Piece of cake!

Jim & Harriet
09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
hi Deb,
thanks for thinking about Andrew. That idea had crossed my mind!
Sorry you had a long-and-winding drive thru DC on your way home. It really does
seem to depend on how lucky / unlucky you are with the traffic.
I sent you a message with a few questions about the mifi - did you get that? I will
go to the Verizon office tomorrow and chat with them.
see you in Mt. Airy - should be an easier drive. :angel:

porthole
09-02-2010, 10:51 AM
We have been to Sea Pirate a couple of times. If you are a returning camper let them know, they offer a discount for returnees. That discount is not as low as the price Deb listed.

FYI - If you want a pull through site that will be more then the above listed price.

dbylinski
09-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks Duane But...

I don't believe the Returning Guest Discount will apply but I will double check with them. We are already discounted as that is an IN SEASON rate for the facility.

We have booked the entire 500 Section (Except 3 Sites Already Booked) and ALL SITES are the same rate. The size of your rig will determine your site number. There will be no additional charge for pull thru sites during the rally.

Jim & Harriet
09-02-2010, 07:41 PM
sounds like you have everything under control!
should be great!

porthole
09-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I don't believe the Returning Guest Discount will apply but I will double check with them.

Correct.

There will be no additional charge for pull thru sites during the rally.

Not what I was told yesterday when I made our reservation.

dbylinski
09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Duane,

I'll call there and get them straight. Do you know who you talked to so they can be brought up to speed.

Louise Burton
09-07-2010, 06:30 AM
we will be there

dbylinski
09-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Hello Gang,

Just got done confirming our rates with Sea Pirate and thanks to Betty Ann for confirming that all sites will be 46.00 per night and the sites will be assigned by rig size. We are all set and looking foward to another nice weekend at the Jersey Shore!

mjatwalker
09-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Just made our reservations. We are arriving Thurs, 5/19 leaving Mon., 5/23. We were assigned site 514. Can't wait!

dbylinski
09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey Girlfriend, I know I told you on the phone but welcome back to Jersey!

gschaaf
09-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey Deb just jumped on the computer see you're setup for Sea Pirate next year. It's a long haul from atco but count me and Fran in. We are going to call and book a site. See ya in Pa.

Glenn and Fran

dbylinski
09-08-2010, 02:31 AM
Hey Glenn, very cool and I'm glad I didn't upset your distance calculator. Yep, it'll take longer to load and hook up, than it will take to get there for some of us! Please be sure to post your site # for me.

Jim & Harriet
09-08-2010, 01:30 PM
hi Deb,
we will check the Google-map and decide the best way to get there from here.
Probably not as long a ride as it was to Cape May - and we will plan to spend
one or two extra days. Is there a "closing date" for reservations? Need to wait
and find out how the vacation day allotment will play-out for next year.

dbylinski
09-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Hey Jim,

We will be turning the sites back to Sea Pirate on April 1, 2011 if we haven't booked them. This should give you plenty of time to plan things out. Hope we get to see you on our turf again!

dbylinski
09-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Jim, We travel to Danville frequently and I know you are off I-81. We would travel 29 normally but would suggest 81 North to 66 East to 495 toward Baltimore, cross the Key Bridge onto I-95 North. Cross the Delaware Memorial Bridge onto 295 North. Exit onto Route 70 East (Awful road with lots of lights) onto Route 72 East onto Route 9 South. 5.5 Miles and the Garmin's gonna say
"you have reached your destination on the left". Welcome to NJ!

Jim & Harriet
09-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks Deb. Time-wise maybe 7 - 8 hours more or less?
And coming from Philadelphia the best bus stop would be...?

dbylinski
09-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Jim, I would say 8 hours approximately from Danville on 29 so you be the judge from where you are. As far as Andrew's bus stop, he would want to take the Gambler's Express (Otherwise know as Lindenwold High Speed Line) into Atlantic City. I think he can hook up with that from 30th Street Station. Once in AC he will get NJ Transit Route 9 Corridor Bus North. They will stop right on route 9 by Sea Pirate about 200 yards from our sites. Life is good my friend!

Freckles
10-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Hey guy's !!

Just made our reservations. We are arriving Friday, 5/20 leaving Sunday., 5/22. We were assigned site 512. So add us to your list . Can't wait!

dieselsweetheart
10-12-2010, 08:10 AM
I am very close to making reservations. We will be there. Gotta talk to DH to see if we are coming in on Thurs...

dbylinski
10-12-2010, 01:39 PM
No problem Cheryl. The CG office is closed until Thursday this week anyway! John and I are going there this weekend to further scope things out.

dbylinski
10-13-2010, 05:27 PM
I have added a flyer on post #1 of this thread regarding TOY RUN FOUNDATION of Manahawkin, NJ. TOY RUN FOUNDATION will be our charitable organization for 2011!

Jim & Harriet
10-15-2010, 04:09 PM
hi Deb,
I was checking the site map but I can't seem to locate the #520?
Can you tell me what sites you have reserved - we are going to
call and make a reservation.
This year we will be adding extra days to this trip to your state!
Thanks for the help.

dbylinski
10-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi Jim,

Their internet map is outdated. If you are looking at their map there are only two rows of sites in the 500 section. There is a green area to the right of those sites. Number 520 is in that green area to the right of 513 and progress up to 526 to the right of 519. How long will you be planning to stay?

Jim & Harriet
10-15-2010, 06:11 PM
hi Deb,
thanks for the info. thought my eyesight was failing even more!
we'd love to be near you guys.
we are planning to be there on friday and then leave on tuesday
or wednesday depending on jim's work / vacation schedule.
with the williamsburg rally scheduled the previous weekend we
would hardly have time to restock and head-out again any sooner
so we will just stay longer... :-)
looking forward to "rally-season 2011" already!
H

dbylinski
10-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Harriet, Your eyes are fine sister! This section of campsites is roomy but close enough to make visiting from any site easy. We are at Sea Pirate this weekend making notes and planning activity areas and such. Saw a NJ Transit bus stopped by the CG entrance yesterday and will ask today if there is a designated name for this stop in case Andrew comes to visit. I'll let you know later what I find out. Is there any information that you would like as far as things to do or places to visit while you are here. I'll gather what interests you and mail it if you would like.

Jim & Harriet
10-16-2010, 01:15 PM
hi Deb - and thanks.
Certainly we would love to know the name of the closest bus stop for Andrew to come
from Philly (and if it is right at the gate - even better!) As for things to do - it is a bit
early in the season the be ocean-swimming, but being able to just walk and / or sit on
the beach will be wonderful! I have not looked at the CG informatiuon but I am sure if
you selected it that it is a nice place.
talking about it makes me wish we were heading there soon... :-)
I will let you know what site # we reserve.
H
ps: just made the deposit - but we were told that we could not choose a site and
they were not assigning them. will you be doing that prior to arrival? it would be
nice to be in that "green" area.

dbylinski
10-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Harriet, They will be assigning rigs in the future as they cannot predict what the needs of the group will be. We will assign them following our turn back of sites next year and will make every effort to put the bigger rigs on the biggest sites. Hope this helps you. By all means you will know your site prior to arrival.

Jim & Harriet
10-17-2010, 10:14 AM
I am sure that whatever arrangments / assignments you
make will be fine.
You are a great organizer and we love to just come and
enjoy the rally with all the Heartlanders!
Thanks for all the work you do!
H

dbylinski
10-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Harriet,

The North Route 9 Corridor Bus from AC will be the one headed from AC to Lakewood. I believe it is the #559. The stop is in front of the campground on Route 9 in Eagleswood, NJ, Indicated as West Creek on the chart. Here is a like to the time table.
http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0559.pdf be sure to look at page 2 for AC to Lakewood times.

hillsonwheels
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Howdy!!!

Just wanted to let you know that we will be attending the NJ camp out. We feel it's our duty to help you folks with your "suthren" language lessons. :rolleyes: Will be arriving on 18th and departing on the 23rd. Hope this doesn't ruin your day! :eek:

Dick

porthole
10-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Looking forward to it!

dbylinski
10-22-2010, 03:15 AM
[QUOTE=hillsonwheels;147620]Howdy!!!

Just wanted to let you know that we will be attending the NJ camp out. We feel it's our duty to help you folks with your "suthren" language lessons. :rolleyes: Will be arriving on 18th and departing on the 23rd. Hope this doesn't ruin your day! :eek:

All y'all never roon'd daday! Ya made it! Tanks! As a side note: Class begins with the first crackle of the campfire!

dieselsweetheart
10-22-2010, 05:53 AM
I'm going to call today too...today is payday.... and gotta reserve PA....haven't done that yet either!!!

Jim & Harriet
10-22-2010, 08:40 AM
hi Deb,
thanks for the bus-link. we told Andrew to put a star on his calendar to
mark the dates!

dieselsweetheart
10-31-2010, 12:44 PM
We are booked! Coming in on Friday and we'll be at site #519. Yay! Deb, just FYI, they took a deposit of $64 and said that's what they are charging everyone as a deposit. The discount then I guess will be applied when we pay the remaining. So you may want to publish that deposit fee in your opening thread...cause I was surprised.

So add us to your list!!!

dbylinski
10-31-2010, 12:48 PM
We are booked! Coming in on Friday and we'll be at site #519. Yay! Deb, just FYI, they took a deposit of $64 and said that's what they are charging everyone as a deposit. The discount then I guess will be applied when we pay the remaining. So you may want to publish that deposit fee in your opening thread...cause I was surprised.

So add us to your list!!!

You are surely added to the list and I will again speak with them because depending who answers the phone it seems the story changes. They do not put one person in charge because of the winter hours and shift coverage. I will try to get to the bottom of it though. Thanks for letting me know!

dbylinski
10-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Howdy!!!

Dick

Did they assign you a site number Dick? If not I'll call and get it!

Jim & Harriet
10-31-2010, 03:22 PM
hi Deb,
just read Cheryl's note - and saw she had been given a site # - I don't want
to confuse the issue but I just wanted to remind you that when we registered
we did not get a site #, and we were only charged $57 for the deposit with a balance
of $34.20 to be paid at check-in (for two nights starting on the 20th and also for any
extra nights we might add at that time.) this is close to the $46 posted fee...
I guess as long as we all bring our confirmation emails they will know what balance to
actually charge us when we arrive.

I do not envy you trying to keep all of this straight. :-)

so, if you can get us a site # too (in that "green" row) - that would be great.
thanks again for all your work on this rally!
H

dieselsweetheart
10-31-2010, 05:27 PM
I got my receipt via email and my balance due is $37.00. The lady told me they charge EVERYBODY $64 for the deposit and then they will attach the group discount at check-in. So 64 + 37 = $101 which divided by 2 nights = $50.50. Ok, that seems to be more than $46. It'll get worked out...I'm not worried about it... I'm just glad to be reserved!~

dieselsweetheart
10-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Maybe the overage is NJ tax??? That's probably what it is...

dbylinski
10-31-2010, 06:02 PM
I must admit we've got a tax for everything but I'll still check on it anyway.

hillsonwheels
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Deb,

They didn't give me a site # when I made my reservation. Asked for a $57 deposit and thanked me very much.

Hope all's well on the NJ end of the world. Oh, by the way, we hail from FL not VA. We summer in VA.

Dick

dbylinski
11-01-2010, 05:04 AM
All is well in NJ except the amount of deposits at the CG. I'm going to try to get together with them today. FYI, they do call the dirt in the pull through sites "premium" around these parts so maybe some employees are taking deposits based upon "back in dirt" verses "premium pull-thru dirt". Either way I'll get-r-dun!

There is nothin' in the world like good ol' Jersey Campgrounds! Independent don't need your business attitudes, outdated facilities/services and overgrown with seasonals! But in light of all that (cause it's all been said before) we are going to have a great time so come on up and please bring some a yer "Hillbilly Hill" buddies with ya!

I'll fix your location - sorry! Ya get me so confused!

dieselsweetheart
11-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Yes I have a pull-through.

Jim & Harriet
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
gosh Deb you make NJ sound so invting... we had a great time this year and expect
that will be the case next year too.
As for the deposits, perhaps our reservation info. was taken by the same person who spoke with Dick as his was
the same $57 but no site #. Our confirmation email does not mention a pull-thru or back-in. We would prefer the
pull-thru. I am sure you will get it all worked out.
If possible I would appreciate knowing where we will be parking - just to make my OCD brain happy!
thanks again for all your work - not an easy task!
H

dbylinski
11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
gosh Deb you make NJ sound so invting... we had a great time this year and expect
that will be the case next year too.
H

Jim,

As of today, I attempted to get in touch with them and their answering system picked up everytime. I only left one message though! I'll have to wait for them to call me back. I know she said they were going to be on vacation and I think this may be the time. I will try again towards the end of the week.

Thay had said that they would prefer NOT to assign sites to afford last minute reservations by a Big Rig. All the sites in that area are good size so I really don't see that as a problem. I had already asked for Pull Thru first and then back in but they prefer to assign by rig size. I'll keep trying and myself would prefer to have sites numbers assigned.

I will also inquire into different deposit amounts.

Jersey is a great place to visit but their camping facilities are older properties and (for the most part) have not been brought up to speed! We actually love it here and that's why we want to retire in Virginia!

Jim & Harriet
11-01-2010, 07:43 PM
hi again Deb,
it will all work out... and you know what they say,
Virginia is for lovers -
and for anyone wanting to retire from New Jersey!
H

dbylinski
11-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Just wanted everyone to know I am not ignoring the deposit question or the site assignments. It seems I am stuck in a game of phone tag and I am sure we will connect soon. With their reduced office hours for the winter and my increased work schedule we are having a tough time finding one another. Sorry for the delay.

dbylinski
12-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Okay! I finally got to speak with Melissa at Sea Pirate today. We are being charged different deposits because she is not permitted to over ride the computer registration process. Some of you were placed in back in sites which (under Jersey rules) cost less than pull thru sites. Hence, a lower deposit rate. Everyting will be corrected upon check in accordance to what site fee you paid at registration. I know it's complicated but...... It appears it will all work out in the end.

For those of you without site numbers you have now been assigned to pull thru sites as you requested. Please see post number one for your site assignment!

Wishing all y'all a Merry Christmas cause my ball says so!

Jim & Harriet
12-08-2010, 03:36 PM
in what is, I'm sure, a busy time for you, thanks for getting all of this figured out.
today at our house the high temperature is a few degrees below freezing and I
am already tired of winter!
really looking forward to spring days at the shore... :-)

take care and happy holiday thoughts back atchya!
Harriet, Jim and Max

dbylinski
12-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks kids and be sure to put the winter coat on Max for the next few months. If the wind would stop it sure would be easier to tolerate the cold! C'mon Spring!

dieselsweetheart
12-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Brrrr....baby it's cold outside....here's hoping the wind stays calm so we can get our outside lights up....don't need them blowin' down to the neighbors' house!!!

Merry Christmas everybody...and may visions of Heartland rallies dance in your head!!!

Jim & Harriet
12-08-2010, 06:02 PM

Max has figured out how to stay warm ... he is not a winter dog!

jnbhobe
12-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Brrrr....baby it's cold outside....here's hoping the wind stays calm so we can get our outside lights up....don't need them blowin' down to the neighbors' house!!!

Merry Christmas everybody...and may visions of Heartland rallies dance in your head!!!

Cheryl; Patti has so many lights up that when the timers all come on the house does a full spin just to catch up with the electric meter. LOL Merry Xmas to all. PS. And we only got 2ft of snow this week so far.

dieselsweetheart
12-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Jon, too funny. I can just imagine how she goes all out for the holiday! Must be like Christmas-town up at your place with all the snow. Well that's what you get for living on the lake. Don't see ME living there, do ya? Ha ha Have a wonderful holiday and tell Patti I said hello!

dbylinski
01-04-2011, 05:17 PM
New Jersey Rally T's are ready to be ordered. The shirts are $10.00 each and can be ordered by email to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com

If this link doesn't work copy and past it into your email.

hillsonwheels
01-12-2011, 10:58 AM
John/Debbie

Greetings from sunny but cool (35degrees) FL.

Starting to think about routing for our camping year. When we leave here, we'll go to Cherokee. Then we're doing the Williamsburg rally.

I'm curious as to the route you would take to get to West Creek from Williamsburg. Would you run up I-95 or go down to the "chunnel" and come up the MD penninsula?

Trust ya'll had a good Christmas! Looking forward to camping in "Joisey".....

Dick

p.s. Tried to open that e-mail address to order Tees and got a message about account not being properly installed?

porthole
01-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Tough one Dick. If you don't mind the tolls and ferry fee and some local roads as opposed to interstates and want a more relaxing ride the Bay Bridge tunnel up to the Lewes ferry.

Easy one or two day trip. If you are not in a hurry DE has two state parks not far from the ferry, one is only 5 minutes away.

Bay bridge toll is 18-30 depending on the axles and the ferry is about $80 with 2 passengers.
What you pay in ferry fees is almost a wash for fuel and tolls to go the long way around.

With the ferry you are best to make a reservation, and be on time. The ride across is about 90 minutes. roughly 2.5 hours figuring in your pre-load and off load time.

Personally I like the MD route and when making that trip I tend to do about 50/50 - half on 95 half the other way. On the bike it is always "the other way"

Jim & Harriet
01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
driving from Roanoke, VA we will have to decide on the best route also.

we did enjoy the ferry ride last year. (and yes, do make a reservation.)
but this cg location is further north so we may try the "land" route.

dbylinski
01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello sunny Florida! We usually go the tunnel route and up through Maryland. We don't like I-95 especially after helping a friend change a trailer tire on the driver's side. When we were finished with the tire all 4 of us had to change our shorts. As a personal preference we take the more scenic and laid back route. Not sure when you are planning on making the transition from one to another but we will be leaving Williamsburg on Monday, You are welcome to follow us home if you would like. West Creek is about 15 minutes away.

Jim & Harriet
01-12-2011, 05:01 PM
hi Deb,
I rechecked our rally file and found the directions you sent to me for travel
from our home location near I-81. we will go that way. Right now we plan
to be there on Thursday and leave on Monday. Wish it was tomorrow...
stay warm,
H

dbylinski
01-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Hey Harriet, how did you know that I was looking for the email I sent you. You've got the power! Glad you found it because I didn't.

dbylinski
01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Dick, copy and past that link into your email. I was able to send from it and others have as well.

Jim & Harriet
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
hi Deb, I try to save everything! My brain just has remember where I saved it! Here is
what you wrote an, unless you know a newer, better way - I guess it still applies...

I-81 North to 66 East to 495 toward Baltimore, cross the Key Bridge onto I-95 North. Cross the Delaware Memorial Bridge onto 295 North. Exit onto Route 70 East (Awful road with lots of lights) onto Route 72 East onto Route 9 South. 5.5 Miles and the Garmin's gonna say "you have reached your destination on the left". Welcome to NJ!

hillsonwheels
01-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanx to all for the thoughts on routing.

Our home base in the summer months is near I-81 (Radford, VA) also. And, if we were gonna be there I'd probably run up the road per the e-mail. But, since we'll be in Williamsburg and have not done the tunnel and ferry I'm thinking we'll run up that way. Would be especially nice to have a "pathfinder"! :D Probably will come home the other way. We might stop over in the Annapolis, MD area. Have friends there.

Where do Mike and Ann Walker and Calvin and Judy Hicks live on the MD side? Are they close to the route up to the ferry?

Dick

mjatwalker
01-16-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey Dick, We live on the eastern shore and Calvin and Judy on the west. We are going up on thursday and will do the 95 route. If you want we can meet up and cruise in together.

cjhicks
01-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Dick,If you leave Williamsburg and take the Bay Bridge Tunnel you will be on Rt. 13 We live about 5 miles off of Rt. 13 in Princess Anne Md about 2 hours from the tunnel and you will be comming that way to get to the Ferry. We are planning on attending both Rallys but we will not be taking the Ferry. Also we will be heading down your way in two weeks hope that we can meet up with you sometime, Calvin
Thanx to all for the thoughts on routing.

Our home base in the summer months is near I-81 (Radford, VA) also. And, if we were gonna be there I'd probably run up the road per the e-mail. But, since we'll be in Williamsburg and have not done the tunnel and ferry I'm thinking we'll run up that way. Would be especially nice to have a "pathfinder"! :D Probably will come home the other way. We might stop over in the Annapolis, MD area. Have friends there.

Where do Mike and Ann Walker and Calvin and Judy Hicks live on the MD side? Are they close to the route up to the ferry?

Dick

cjhicks
01-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Hey, I think someone is a little confused:confused: we live on the Eastern Shore and Mike & Ann you guys are on the West side of the Chesapeake Bay
Hey Dick, We live on the eastern shore and Calvin and Judy on the west. We are going up on thursday and will do the 95 route. If you want we can meet up and cruise in together.

dbylinski
01-17-2011, 06:37 AM
I am calling Sea Pirate Campground today to confirm those who are registered so far. They are sometimes hard to connect with becuase of their winter hours. I see some folks have posted that they are coming but have not made a registration post. If you have registered with Sea Pirate please post that you have done so. This way I can keep our records straight! Hopefully, I will be able to update the attendees list later today.

porthole
01-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Dick - What day are you leaving VA for NJ?
I'm still arranging vacation days and have not booked VA yet, but if we do and it works out I'm game for another Bay Bridge Ferry ride.

Can you manage a night without any hookups? Depending on the length of travel (hours) you are comfortable with, the Cape Henolopen State park is 5 minutes from the Ferry.
They have water only hookups. But if not crowded (probably won't be that time of year) an extension cord to the Cyclone could be in order for enough power to get by.

Actually if you could do it, the area in and around Lewes is a nice place to visit.
Lewes prides themselves in being the "The First Town in the First State!"

dieselsweetheart
01-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Jim's sister lives in Lewes. They camp at Henlopen every year at the end of the season. Nice area and yes the ferry is right there...

dbylinski
01-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Just got off the phone with Sea Pirate and have updated the attendees list here (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18137-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-NJ-West-Creek-5-20-2011-to-5-22-2011?p=140320&viewfull=1#post140320). Thanks to all who have signed up!

dieselsweetheart
01-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Deb, I take it we are to donate a new toy...and unwrapped I guess. I'm just asking for others who may have the same question.

dbylinski
01-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Deb, I take it we are to donate a new toy...and unwrapped I guess. I'm just asking for others who may have the same question.

Yes, you are right Cheryl. Toy donations to Toy Run Foundation should be a new unwrapped toy. They were really busy (as you can imagine) over the holidays. My hat's off to them for the work they do. Nothing is more important to me than touching the heart of a child! Through this event we hope to touch the hearts of many.

ringhanger
01-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Deb,
We have our reservation completed for the NJ Rally. We will be in site 525. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Bob & Diane Frith from MD

dbylinski
01-26-2011, 04:11 AM
We're so glad you can make it and we'll be much happier when we're hanging out with all of you!

jbeletti
01-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Wish I could make the rally Deb, but alas, I just can't get to them all. I LOVED the first NJ rally and I am sure the second one will be just as fun.

Rally Ho NJ!

Jim

dbylinski
01-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Rally Ho NJ!

Jim

Can I take that as a compliment? (Just kidding) Naturally we'll miss you but we'll see you in VA the week before. the NJ Rally.

hillsonwheels
01-26-2011, 09:51 PM
What did Jim call you? :eek: I'll not venture into that hornet's nest on the forum!

A lot of you have responded to my routing question and as I've said I thank you. I still don't know for sure which way we'll go. We'll be leaving VA on monday. How far in advance does one have to make ferry reservations?

Have very little knowledge about how to copy/paste anything unless it's made, or gonna be made, outta wood. :confused: So, have had no success dropping order for t-shirts. I'm gonna need some help in that regard.

Dick

Jim & Harriet
01-27-2011, 09:10 AM
hope all the snow is gone from New Jersey by the time
we have this rally!
stay safe and warm until then all of you Northerners...:angel:

jbeletti
01-27-2011, 09:26 AM
hope all the snow is gone from New Jersey by the time
we have this rally! Stay safe and warm until then all of you Northerners...:angel:

Yeah - been thinking the same thing myself as I watch the news this morning. Hope John is keeping warm and safe out there plowing snow, Deb.

Jim

dbylinski
01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
My Facebook Status...

At what point did they move Jersey to Alaska and why wasn't I offered a stay back option?

John is fine, tired but fine.. school was 2 hour delayed and I'm working hard at my desk at the moment! Sush! Don't tell!

dbylinski
01-27-2011, 10:05 AM
What did Jim call you? :eek: I'll not venture into that hornet's nest on the forum!

A lot of you have responded to my routing question and as I've said I thank you. I still don't know for sure which way we'll go. We'll be leaving VA on monday. How far in advance does one have to make ferry reservations?

Have very little knowledge about how to copy/paste anything unless it's made, or gonna be made, outta wood. :confused: So, have had no success dropping order for t-shirts. I'm gonna need some help in that regard.

Dick

It ok Dick, I'll get you set up just email the sizes to me at NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com See how easy that was!

dieselsweetheart
01-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Dick, not much advance notice for the reservation for the ferry. A week or two will do. We are also gonna take the ferry back over to Lewes. Just the one way. Headed to Chincoteague the following w/e for the holiday... $80 I think was the cost one way...you can reserve online.

porthole
01-30-2011, 10:51 PM
I think you can get by with just a day or two.

MandJ
02-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Deb and John,
John and I signed up for the NJ Rally yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Marie

dbylinski
02-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Deb and John,
John and I signed up for the NJ Rally yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Marie

Wow very cool and can't wait to see you guys! Did they give you a site #? If they did will you post it so I can keep track? We are going to have a great time.

MandJ
02-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Deb, We were assigned site 526. Marie

MandJ
02-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Deb, John and I have been assigned to site 526. We are excited to see everyone as well. Marie

dbylinski
02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks Marie!

campnpaul
02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Deb,
I registered today and spoke to Melissa. She put us on site 510. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and wearing short pants.

dbylinski
02-03-2011, 03:55 AM
That's great! Really looking forward to hanging with you two! I'll call you tonight!

dbylinski
02-11-2011, 05:39 PM
I spoke with Sea Pirate today and confirmed that Mary Ann & John Proto will be on site 509. They are leaving their rig on site and returning for Memorial Day Weekend. Naturally, we couldn't resist a laugh so we will also be returning to site 510 at Sea Pirate to spend the holiday weekend with them. Anyone who may be interested in remaining or returning for Memorial day is welcome to join us. Betty Ann is back in the office but still on reduced hours for February.

Tee Shirt orders are coming in and when you order it will be posted in the attendees list here (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18137-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-NJ-West-Creek-5-20-2011-to-5-22-2011?p=140320&viewfull=1#post140320). I will confirm the order cut off date with Martin Marketing early next week. Shirts are $10.00 each and will be uni-sex sizes only.

dbylinski
02-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I also confirmed that Tina & Dennis Jarin of TOY RUN FOUNDATION will be with us for dinner on Saturday evening. Following our meal we will present them with our charitable donation of toys for sick and needy children. Please remember to bring at least one toy per person (no stuffed animals please) but you are welcome to donate additional toys if you are so inclined. Click here (http://toyrunfoundation.org/index.html) for more information on the Toy Run Foundation. Please help us to support our Heartland Gives Back Initiative.

dbylinski
02-15-2011, 04:58 PM
The Rally Tee Shirt orders must be received by April 20, 2011. Please email your order to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com

dieselsweetheart
02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
I like those shirts Deb and I like the color! Nice choice!

dbylinski
02-16-2011, 10:01 AM
I like those shirts Deb and I like the color! Nice choice!

Thanks Cheryl! Do you want to swap orders again this year if you are having shirts for PA?

mrmagoo
02-16-2011, 01:27 PM
WOO HOO.... Better late than never... Boop and I will be attending your rally... we are signed up (after a number of attempts)... and we are on site 505.

I have heard that you throw a great rally... Looking forward to this, as it very well may be our 1st trip of the season.

Now to order shirts!

See ya all in May!

dbylinski
02-16-2011, 01:55 PM
That's great Don & Betty can't wait to see you guys! You are going to have a blast! Thanks for posting!

dieselsweetheart
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Don and Betty are signed up!!! Awesome!!!

Haven't given thought to shirts for this year. I may not because of it being so close to Goshen and we will get shirts there. I have to give it some more thought.... but I will order shirts from you! Put me down for 2 shirts, both XL.

dbylinski
02-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Don and Betty are signed up!!! Awesome!!!

Haven't given thought to shirts for this year. I may not because of it being so close to Goshen and we will get shirts there. I have to give it some more thought.... but I will order shirts from you! Put me down for 2 shirts, both XL.

Done! Thanks Cheryl.

dbylinski
02-16-2011, 03:13 PM
ONLY 8 SITES LEFT!
Who will be the lucky ones???

The Site Assignment Map and Rally Agenda have been posted here (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18137-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-NJ-West-Creek-5-20-2011-to-5-22-2011?p=140320).

Freckles
02-17-2011, 08:27 PM
92 day's and counting !!! Too our first rally for 2011. Looking forward to our 2nd rally in Nj !! Beth and I enjoyed our time last year exploring Cape May , Wildwood ect. Can't wait to see what will explore this year !!!

cjhicks
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Just made our res. will be arriving on Fri.the 20th leaving on Mon the 23th Site #502

dbylinski
02-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Just made our res. will be arriving on Fri.the 20th leaving on Mon the 23th Site #502

So very cool Calvin! Happy you can join us! Tell Judy I said it's ok to bring the family along!

Flying Dutchman
02-18-2011, 01:18 PM
OK as promised, we will see you at the Sea Pirate Campground. We will arrive Thursday 5/19 and stay until Monday 5/23. We are on site #508.
Yahoo!!!

dbylinski
02-18-2011, 01:46 PM
OK as promised, we will see you at the Sea Pirate Campground. We will arrive Thursday 5/19 and stay until Monday 5/23. We are on site #508.
Yahoo!!!

Yahoo, I call this meeting to order! It will be great to have you with us again!

dbylinski
02-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Only 6 sites left in the rally area!

craftynana
02-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Cheryl, just looking over coming events. We would like to go to West Creek. Can not seem to find phone # for campground. or full name of campground. Betty & Bob

jimtoo
02-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Cheryl, just looking over coming events. We would like to go to West Creek. Can not seem to find phone # for campground. or full name of campground. Betty & Bob

You need to check the first post about the rally... all information should be listed there.

Sea Pirate Campground
US Route 9
West Creek, NJ 08092
1-800-822-CAMP
www.sea-pirate.com
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

dbylinski
02-20-2011, 05:02 AM
[QUOTE=jimtoo;164712]You need to check the first post about the rally... all information should be listed there.

Sea Pirate Campground
US Route 9
West Creek, NJ 08092
1-800-822-CAMP

Betty, As Jim said, all the important stuff about the rallies is usually found in the first post of the rally thread. It would be great to have you and Bob giggling around the fire with us again so come on down! Please post your site number if you decide to make a reservation.

dieselsweetheart
02-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Betty and Bob, it's great to hear from you!! Hope you can make it to NJ...we'd love to see you again!! Debbie and John Bylinski will be your hosts.

dbylinski
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Got an email this evening that Donna & Rob Winkler will be attending and have been assigned to site 503. They will be arriving on Friday and departing on Sunday. We met them at the show last week and we are very happy they have decided to join us.

dieselsweetheart
03-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Yay!!!! Love to meet new people!!!

TheWinklers
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Thank you! We look forward to meeting everyone.

dbylinski
03-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Spoke with Sea Pirate today and I believe we have all the loose ends tied up! We have sold out of our 23 rally sites and now they are putting our overload into T section. Even though we are sold out - we're still in business. It's not too late so call Sea Pirate to make a reservation!

Please send your Tee shirt order to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com. Shirts are $10.00 each.

mjatwalker
03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Since you and John were just there this weekend and goodies about the cg you care to share!!

dbylinski
03-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Since you and John were just there this weekend and goodies about the cg you care to share!!

Yep, If your Bighorn looks as good on your site as ours looked, I'm impressed! We were parked on your rally site! Nice and long, wide, all the space you'll need AND premium dirt!

hillsonwheels
03-22-2011, 08:18 PM
How about that level up system? :D Slicker than boiled okra isn't it? :cool: Good looking coach on a really nice site! See ya'll in Williamsburg!

boatto5er
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
How about that level up system? :D Slicker than boiled okra isn't it? :cool: Good looking coach on a really nice site! See ya'll in Williamsburg!

And THAT is very slick!

dbylinski
03-23-2011, 03:19 AM
I've been away for 5 months! Let the Southern Lessons begin! Class is in session....

spelled BOILED - pronounced BALD ???? And I have to agree witchaondat! Pretty slick!

hillsonwheels
03-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Did you just disrespect those of us who are "folically challenged" with that "bald" comment? :confused: :rolleyes: Suthren can be spoken ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

jbeletti
03-23-2011, 08:52 PM
No hatin' on the less-follicalled :)

Is it bald or bowled?

Eh - it's all good.

Jim

dbylinski
03-24-2011, 03:06 AM
If yer ridin' in Terry Deal's truck - it's "bald" no doubt about it. (no wait the truck is not bald, the peanuts were bald, but we were in his truck) does that make any sense? Oh yeah, no disrespect Mr. Hill, Sir, but you guys dumped a lot of information on me in a short time and since it is not spoken regularly here (not without people looking at you funny) it just slipped away. But it'll come back!! Forgive me for forgettin'!!!

hillsonwheels
03-24-2011, 06:49 PM
You are forgivin! But, you can't be "forgittin'" the lessons we are providin'! Remember............SUTHREN! SUTHREN! SUTHREN! :angel:

dbylinski
03-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Did I just get scolded by the teacher??? I think, maybe, yeah I did! :confused:

boatto5er
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
With a ruler to the hand!!!!!

porthole
03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
With a ruler to the hand!!!!!

Catholic school eh?

Freckles
03-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Good One Duane , Funny !!!
Catholic school eh?

dbylinski
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
It would be the Hill School of Suthren Hard Knocks! He better behave or Cheryl will put him on can crushin' detail!!

hillsonwheels
03-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Usn's will try to keep up with the teachin' and the crushin'.........;)Now, how do I talk to the Protos?????????:rolleyes: Yo John, I'm gonna need an interpreter!!!!!!:angel:

dbylinski
03-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Usn's will try to keep up with the teachin' and the crushin'.........;)Now, how do I talk to the Protos?????????:rolleyes: Yo John, I'm gonna need an interpreter!!!!!!:angel:

Talking with the Proto's lesson one - Don't Talk! Just listen and laugh! :D

Just spoke with Maryann this evening and they are getting the Greystone serviced and ready to go next week! The COWBOY is ready to giddyap!

truknutt
03-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Talking with the Proto's lesson one - Don't Talk! Just listen and laugh! :D

He he, that's funny right there!! Can't wait to see them again this year!

dbylinski
03-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Dave, Will you and Nona be able to come out to lunch at the Shady Maple on Saturday, April 23rd? Me, John, Greg, Beth, Cheryl, Jim and Maybe The Proto's (if they can get a site) are getting together for a meal! We'd love for you too come to if you are able. Hoping we can get Ma & Pa Stewart out too!

dbylinski
03-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Please remember to email your Tee shirt order soon! Shirts are $10.00 each. Send order to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com

TheWinklers
03-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Not to be nosy but I saw you talking about Shady Maple, did you know there is an Ox Roast to Benefit the Witmer Fire Co. on April 23rd? And just curious may I ask what campground you are staying at? We go up there at least 3 times a year to camp with our friends from the Fire Dept here.. 2 of those times are for the Ox Roast. If you've never been oh my the food is so good.

dieselsweetheart
03-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Rob and Donna, have you ever been to Shady Maple? There is no comparison...even though it's a benefit, which I know firehouses have to do....we are talking the mother of all buffets. When we say to wear your buffet pants, we aren't kidding. And they don't rip you off in the cost either. $15 for dinner...

dieselsweetheart
03-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Deb, the Truknutt folks are going to come along...I can't wait to see Dave in his buffet pants! Remember, they didn't come to the PA rally so they have no clue what's about to happen to them! hehe

boatto5er
03-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Gus and Debra would love to drive up for a day trip. Just a little over 3 hours for a trip to the Shady Maple? Well worth the time!

dieselsweetheart
03-31-2011, 05:52 AM
Wow! Really? You'd make the trip?? We'd love to have you ya know!!! It's Easter w/e so I know people have cooking plans...I am hosting Easter dinner but I don't cook till Sunday morning...

boatto5er
03-31-2011, 07:12 AM
Wow! Really? You'd make the trip?? We'd love to have you ya know!!! It's Easter w/e so I know people have cooking plans...I am hosting Easter dinner but I don't cook till Sunday morning...

Let me see, is it the friends or the food????? HMMMM, IT's BOTH!!!!!!

TheWinklers
03-31-2011, 08:57 AM
yes we've been to shady maple, But we are a fire fighting family ( my husband is the chief in our town my future son in law is a fire fighter, my brother in law father in law are fire fighters and my mother in law, sister in law, my daughter and I are in the ladies aux.) We travel up there for the Ox Roasts with a large Group of fire fighters from our area.

dbylinski
03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
No matter what thread we open we wind up at the Shady Maple!!! Gotta love it!

dbylinski
04-10-2011, 04:57 PM
We welcome newly registered attendees Josephine & Tom Celano from PA. They are expecting delivery of their 3185RL soon and are new to Heartland Owners Club! Welcome to the Family, the Club and the Rally! Wow, what a way to start!

jnbhobe
04-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey Debbie; I talked to Sea Pirate this morning and got reservations for 5/19 thru 5/22 so we will arrive on Thursday and leave Monday morning. We were asigned site 515. we'll see how that holds up. Jon

dieselsweetheart
04-18-2011, 02:45 PM
aw Patti and John...welcome to Jersey!!

That is our next trip out so looking forward to it! It will be here before we know it!

Freckles
04-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey Jon & Patti !!!

Looking forward in seeing you guys there !! also the new dog, it must be good looking and very smart for you too name it (FRECKLES)!!!! LOL

dbylinski
04-18-2011, 05:02 PM
That's great John. Really glad you and Patti will coming. Jeez, we haven't seen you since NY last year and that's way too many inches of snow ago! See ya soon.

dbylinski
04-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Tee shirt order goes in today at noon. Please check your email to confirm your order. If you find anything needing attention, please send me an email to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com. This would also be your last opportunity to order if you would like to do so. See all y'all soon!

davebennington
04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Deb,

It looks like you are going to have a large turnout for the NJ rally, that's great. I wish we could make it, but have not been able figure out how to be in 2 places at the same time yet.

Dave & Julie

dbylinski
04-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Well Dave, someday when you have time we'll sit down and I'll explain how you do that!!:D LOL I've been doing it all day!

All kidding aside, we have an awesome turnout for NJ and we are really excited about it. You're going to miss a good time!

dbylinski
04-28-2011, 01:28 PM
It's not too late to join the fun in Jersey! :cool:

Sea Pirate has approximately 10 full hook up sites left that we can occupy if you would like to join us! Call Betty Ann at Sea Pirate if you are interested!

Freckles
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Only 15 more days too rally time !!! Yee Ha !! Our first rally for 2011 can't wait . Going to be a good one !!

Beth finished her last test tonight for college , She be wearing her Cap & gown on the 14th !! And then off to NJ on the 20th see ya there .

dbylinski
05-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Congratulations Beth and glad it's over for you! I know how difficult it has been but it's almost rally time. Glad we could assist you with stress refief!

dbylinski
05-07-2011, 05:33 AM
We are at Sea Pirate this weekend and will be checking each site assignment today to make sure all y'all will be comfortable. Also checking out the newly painted activity room! This should be our last visit to the CG prior to the rally as we head off to the VA Rally on Thursday. We are getting more excited as the day grows near when we will be together with all our friends on our home "Premium Dirt"!

If you haven't already, please send me an email to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com if you intend to go to the Early Arrivals Dinner at Calloway's as the head count has to be given to them this week. That is not to say that you can't change your mind and join us later, but I need to give them an idea of our head count.

REMINDER! Please don't forget our Heartland Gives Back Initiative is Toy Run Foundation of Manahawkin, NJ. Please bring an unwrapped toy(s) to be donated to this worthy cause! Again, Toy Run Foundation brings smiles and happiness to sick and needy children of Ocean County throughout the year. Visit their website by clicking HERE (http://toyrunfoundation.org/) for more information on their organization.

See you soon!

dieselsweetheart
05-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Let the countdown begin!!! We are loading up this week and hoping for some great travel weather on Friday and great weather for the weekend!!

dbylinski
05-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Let the countdown begin!!! We are loading up this week and hoping for some great travel weather on Friday and great weather for the weekend!!

Although they are expecting some chance of a thunderstorm or two, the weather forecast is looking better everyday! We really would love to hang outside but an alternate indoor plan is in place so we're going to have a great time either way!

bill40
05-16-2011, 12:22 PM
We are loaded & hooked up and the frig is on cooling down. See everyone in couple days:cool::cool::cool::cool:.

dieselsweetheart
05-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Maybe we'll see you on the road!! Toot toot!!!

dbylinski
05-16-2011, 05:01 PM
This is really going to be a different sort of situation for us! Just let me say that we will be at the rally without our Bighorn. We had a disagreement with a gas island overhang on the way home from the VA Rally and have dropped the rig at Crossroads. Insurance adjuster will be in on Wednesday and we'll know whats up then. We really feel terrible but vow the RALLY WILL GO ON!

We will be making a trip to Crossroads tomorrow to retrieve all of our rally supplies from the camper and get the rest of our stuff that we couldn't bring home today!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we will need your understanding and I would ask for assistance from my fellow Chapter leaders that we will be bringing everything and may need some help with storage logistics.

Cheryl & Jim - Would you be so gracious as to allow us to use your site as the host site?
Greg & Beth, Mike & Ann we may need your help to hold on to some things that we will bring down on Friday!

Thursday dinner is still a go! We'll be there and expect to have a good time with friends.

As soon as my mind clears, I'll post more information. We've got a lot to think about right now BUT FEAR NOT!

mjatwalker
05-16-2011, 06:00 PM
We are very sorry about you BH; however, it goes without saying that Michael and I will do whatever you need or want us to do. You can even bunk in our camper or pitch a tent on our site. I'll bet Michael will even clean out the basement and put an air mattress in there if you would prefer/want privacy (lol)! Just let us know.

dieselsweetheart
05-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Whatever you need we'll all be there! Of course you can use our site as the host site....not a problem!!

jbeletti
05-16-2011, 07:09 PM
John and Deb,

So sorry to hear about your mishap today. I see the Northeastern chapter leaders are coming along side you guys to ensure the "show will go on" :)

For everyone planning to come to this rally - you're gonna have a blast.

Rally on!

Jim

dbylinski
05-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Wow, I'm overwhelmed, although not surprised, by the kindness of our Northeastern Chapter Leaders and NJ rally attendees. Thanks so much for your emails, calls and every kind word you all have spoken! This is the sort of time that brings out the best in people! We are so glad to have the chance to surround ourselves with the best of the best!!!!

A little unfinished business:

Bill & Jerry have offered us the upstairs bed - They'll sleep on the air bed...
Mike and Ann have offered an air mattress in the basement.....

Gee let me think on this a bit....:confused::confused::confused::confused::co nfused::confused::confused::confused:

We love you all!!!!!

boatto5er
05-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Air Mattress! Of course! (Just because the pictures would be priceless)

dieselsweetheart
05-16-2011, 07:56 PM
We have a tent....of course you guys want your PRIVACY.....hehe

jnbhobe
05-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Debbie and John; Sorry to hear about the rig, If you need me to do anything just let me know.

gschaaf
05-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey Deb and John just jumped on the computer and couldn't believe what I was reading about your trailer. Fran and I are sorry to here what happened. If you guys need any help at the rally just let us know what we can do. See ya soon.

dbylinski
05-17-2011, 02:05 AM
I can't sleep so I'll plan!

Thanks again everyone.

Freckles
05-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Wow !! That news I wasn't excepting !! We had told you earlier we would help in anyway , So you got our support for sure . We plan to bring our 2 EZup's with us !! See ya Friday.

mjatwalker
05-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Air Mattress! Of course! (Just because the pictures would be priceless)

That's what we were thinking Gus and you know who would have been right there to capture for posterity them crawling out in the morning. Kinda like the Geico commercial with the guy crawling out from under the rock! Those pics would be priceless. lol

dbylinski
05-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Priceless indeed my friends but it ain't gonna happen! Nope, not this time!

TheWinklers
05-17-2011, 12:12 PM
OMGosh! I'm sorry to hear all of this.. We are not sure what time we are going to get there on Friday, Rob is on a job that has to be finished by Friday. However we also have an ezup if you need it. We would be happy to bring it. What ever you need. We are really really new at this but always willing to help out.

dbylinski
05-17-2011, 12:29 PM
OMGosh! I'm sorry to hear all of this.. We are not sure what time we are going to get there on Friday, Rob is on a job that has to be finished by Friday. However we also have an ezup if you need it. We would be happy to bring it. What ever you need. We are really really new at this but always willing to help out.

Donna you may be new at this but by the end of the weekend you're going to be a very hooked veteran! See you Friday!

Freckles
05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
VA rally may have had a Weber Q convention, but we could have ourself a EZup get together with all the shelter one might want !!

jnbhobe
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I got one too if you want it

dbylinski
05-17-2011, 06:56 PM
I got one too if you want it

John, I believe we have four coming now so anymore and we run ourselves out of Cheryl's campsite! We appreciate the offer but really don't think it's necessary.

The weekend is not looking as dim as it has been so we're hoping the weather Gods are going to be on our side.

http://blst.msn.com/as/wea3/i/en-us/law/38.gif Scattered Thunderstorms Friday High 69 Low 59
http://blst.msn.com/as/wea3/i/en-us/law/38.gif Scattered Thunderstorms Saturday High 69 Low 58
http://blst.msn.com/as/wea3/i/en-us/law/28.gif Mostly Cloudy Sunday High 71 Low 61

bill40
05-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Well we here and set up, lets hope all this rain well be over before everyone pulls in. Thanks to Deb & John did not have to dig up the mud backing in.Sites are nice and large and even i could get the BC in. Pouring right now and the rain sensor must be messed up the magic vent keeps opening during the down pour. See you all soon.

dbylinski
05-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Ma & Pa we'll see you soon. We will stop down when John gets home from work and we'll do dinner! Fantastic Fan not cooperating huh? Knock it off now, the Virginia Rally had enough problems to go around for a good long time! NO MORE BAD - IT'S ONLY GOOD FROM HERE ON!!!!!! Well as soon as this thunderstorm passes it will be ALL GOOD!!!

Glad you like the sites! No moving fences this year!

dbylinski
05-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Wow, I didn't really realize how much stuff is necessary for a rally. Most of the stuff was already in the BH and now there is a very large pile of stuff in the dining room, a pile of stuff by the door, stuff in the truck, man we got stuff everywhere. Might take more than one trip to get all the stuff there and hence the reason why we take trailers to the rally! We need them to cart the stuff!

dbylinski
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Just got back from Sea Pirate where Bill & Jerry, Dick & Reta and Calvin & Judy are set up and enjoying a peaceful evening. Jon & Patti are on their way in and should arrive around 9pm. Everyone travel safe and we'll see you tomorrow or Friday. Hope the weather holds out so we can have our pot luck on the upper pool deck. It looks so inviting!

Had a nice dinner out with Bill & Jerry tonight and I can't wait to get back there tomorrow!

dieselsweetheart
05-18-2011, 08:11 PM
It absolutely poured buckets here today and our lawn is like a swamp. We park the BH out back so it's gonna take some 4 WD to get it out...,it's supposed to rain tomorrow again...let's hope the w/e is brighter....

dbylinski
05-19-2011, 03:13 AM
After the thunderstorm went through it was cool and is expected to remain on the cool side.

dieselsweetheart
05-19-2011, 08:53 AM
So it will be sweatshirt weather and the fire will be nice in the evening....Deb, do you want to use our site for the fire or did you keep your site?

bill40
05-19-2011, 09:24 AM
John & pattie are in the MH is moving out, the sun is shinning. I'm off to go and get lost in town again, just have to watch those no turn lanes. See "you all" soon.

dieselsweetheart
05-19-2011, 10:51 AM
I am busy baking today and making desserts...raining buckets here in Hershey again......sigh

Freckles
05-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Works almost over !! Hope the rain holds off so Beth & I can get our last stuff in the 5er tonight . We are meeting up with (mrmagoo) Don & Betty at the PA welcome center on Friday Am . Were crossing our fingers that Don will be sucessful in getting the BH3670 off his rain soaked lawn !! Looking forward to our first 2011 Heartland rally . See ya Soon:):):)

iforget
05-19-2011, 11:18 AM
""""Jon & Patti are on their way in and should arrive around 9pm.""""

Well we are trying to do the same. Too much to do when it is your first trip out.

See you all soon.. Safe travels.

Freckles
05-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Debbie & Duane , Why break tradition see you at dark flashlight charged !!

""""Jon & Patti are on their way in and should arrive around 9pm.""""

Well we are trying to do the same. Too much to do when it is your first trip out.

See you all soon.. Safe travels.

boatto5er
05-19-2011, 12:33 PM

You guys are too funny! Wish we could be there. Have a great time.

dieselsweetheart
05-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Safe travels everybody!!! Freckles tell Don we are in the same boat (no really, boat is the word)...let's see how well Jim gets the BH out of our yard which is now a pond... he mowed it today...so now it will be a slippery pond...

TheWinklers
05-19-2011, 06:30 PM
All washed up and (I think) ready to go, we should hopefully be there sometime before 5 ( I hope) as long as Rob can get home from work at a decent hour. See you all tomorrow, everyone travel safe.. I think we only have about a half hour ride? I think I remember the pot luck is at 6:30? I should be ready.. maybe...

mrmagoo
05-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Safe travels everybody!!! Freckles tell Don we are in the same boat (no really, boat is the word)...let's see how well Jim gets the BH out of our yard which is now a pond... he mowed it today...so now it will be a slippery pond...

I am sick of rain... It is not looking very promising.... I don't think we are going to make it... I was out there putting the hitch in the truck tonight, and the truck alone is sinking in... It would be one thing if I had a straight shot out... but I have to back up... and make a looping turn in the yard to get out... where I have to turn is pretty soft and soggy.

I was looking forward to our 1st time out this year and seeing all of you again...

Now (unless we change our mind last minute tomorrow AM), I have to figure out what we have to do to cancel out of the rest of the weekend... and cut our losses.

Everyone that is able to make the trip... have safe travels... and enjoy the Rally.

Did I mention that I am really SICK of rain?!?:(:(

dieselengineer
05-19-2011, 07:50 PM
It looks like I am going to need to chain up all four wheels on the old dodge to pull the horn out. Got the chains out tonight and ready for the big pull tomorrow.

dieselsweetheart
05-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Don we have the same issue...without the backing up part... this is really going to tear the yard up....ugh...what a mess... I hope tomorrow is a bit better and you can get out...we'll sure miss you!

mrmagoo
05-19-2011, 08:17 PM
I could live with tearing up the yard... my fear is that the truck tires will load up and we will get hung up... or the camper will sink out of sight... no clue what we would do then... sigh.... again, have I mentioned that I am sick of rain... 1.75 inches in the last 3.5 days... and something like 10" in the last month... we had ~3 feet of in our back yard from a flood on April 28th and we really have not dried out since... The camper is parked ~20 feet higher than where the water was... and actually was not even here yet at that point.

Thanks for the well wishes!

dieselsweetheart
05-19-2011, 08:30 PM
See you in Goshen then!!!

dbylinski
05-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Sitting on the front deck of our "Temporary Rally Headquarters". It's foggy and cool but not raining! We have a great view of the pool and although it looks inviting, I doubt there will be any takers. It may be the perfect opportunity to place some wagers though!

The East Coast rain has played a hard game this spring. I can assure you all that if you get the rig to the highway we are fine here. Campground roads are in great shape and sites are looking good. Some soft spots but it is very doable for what the area has been through lately! This morning's news report showed possibility of thunderstorms today mostly "late" and clearing tomorrow! Had nice sun all day yesterday! (It was a welcome situarion for sure!) Calvin, Judy, Dick and Reta spent the day in Atlantic City walking the boardwalk. Judy lost $5 but came out of there with some nice Showboat Beads around her neck!

Last night's dinner at Calloway's was well attended by 20 Heartlander's who are already here! We planned to have a campfire but the lightning showed up and as I don't do lightning, we made a prompt exit for the safety of our quarters!

We surely hope everyone can get their rigs out and come on down! John and I know full well how devistating damage to your rig can be so we understand completely if you opt not to attend. Naturally, we are hoping all will be well and we'll see you this afternoon! Afterall, if we share rig tours, you all will want to see our current layout of the "Rally Headquarter's"! It's like no other layout available in the current product line! Again, we have to thank John and Mary Ann Proto for our weekend accommodations!

Having fun so far and hoping all y'all travel safe! See you soon!

PS: Dick, is "All Y'all one word or two? It should be one if I'm hearing it right!
PSS: Duane and Debbie made a daylight entry! Go figure? Actually, their Cyclone looked really impressive from the table at Calloway's as they passed by on their way to Sea Pirate! Nice you guys!

jbeletti
05-20-2011, 06:23 AM
Sounds like the NJ rally is off to a great start! Have fun.

hillsonwheels
05-20-2011, 07:02 AM
Kudos to the Lady! :D Allya'll is one word! ;) Just as 'nem is a word.......as in "How's yore mom 'nem?" :eek:

Dick

dieselsweetheart
05-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Got the Horn out of the swamp and it's now in the driveway...gotta dry my hair and finish my coffee and then we're heading out!!! I sure hope it doesn't rain all w/e...ugh...so tired of the mess....good for weeding though...got some of that done last night! See you all soon!!! (I have more alcohol than food packed by the way)...

dbylinski
05-20-2011, 08:24 AM
It's offical RALLY ON! Got our name in lights! How cool is that? And make sure to say hello to the Sea Pirate on your way in!

Although I feel slightly lost here in the Temporary Headquarter's...

Get ready... 'cause starting tonight... we're gonna make this a rally to remember!

mjatwalker
05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Got the Horn out of the swamp and it's now in the driveway...gotta dry my hair and finish my coffee and then we're heading out!!! I sure hope it doesn't rain all w/e...ugh...so tired of the mess....good for weeding though...got some of that done last night! See you all soon!!! (I have more alcohol than food packed by the way)...

Cheryl be sure and talk w/Marsha and Bill about the gas operated margarita machine!! Too bad they don't have it here with them.

TheWinklers
05-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Rob hopes to be on the road by 3:30, we'll see.... Gumbo is cooking while I speak. I have to run to the store to get somethings I forgot. I think I'm ready see you all soon.

dbylinski
05-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Donna, please travel safe and we'll see you when you get here! Just don't be late for dinner!

TheWinklers
05-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Donna, please travel safe and we'll see you when you get here! Just don't be late for dinner!

I'm trying not to be! I will just have to heat it and make the rice! We are only like a half hour from there and Rob should be home by 3:30, I already hooked up and all we have to do is put the kid in the seat and pull out!

porthole
05-20-2011, 04:03 PM

Hey pal - daylight for us (although it was wavering)

dbylinski
05-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Awesome Pot Luck Dinner tonight! We are having a blast and it is so nice to be meeting some new NJ, MD and PA Members for the first time. Everyone stepped up to the plate for clean up and we are getting ready to head to the fire. John Proto actually got it done on time tonight and fried an outstanding turkey in his new fryer. The after effects on the bird are profound! Great meal with great friends!

freckles-girl
05-21-2011, 06:26 AM
I want to thank everyone for my Graduation card and the ice cream cake...it was awesome. You guys are so great!!! Dinner last night was awesome. Can't wait for another day at the NJ rally, especially the volleyball game--sounds like a blast.

dbylinski
05-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Wow, what a day! Beautiful sunshine, great friends! Took off for a trip to Barnegat Light and some ventured up the steps for a beautiful view of Barnegat Bay! Came back and had a Hot Dog luncheon on the upper pool deck! Thanks to Mike Walker and Bill Stewart for acting as the Chief Hot Dog Chefs! This afternoon we spent the day on the volleyball court with a no rules game of Beach Volleyball. We laughed until our guts hurt! Crossroads dinner was awesome as usual and we thank Dina and the crew for a tremendous meal! Balloon darts for Heartland branded items took place after dinner and the the big prize giveaways after that. Everyone is retiring to the fire but just one note: John Proto won the Height Detection monitoring system and his thoughts are we should follow him from now on! Ouch but true! Thanks to Cheryl and Jim, Greg and Beth, Mike and Ann for all their help. I have to get to the fire so I'll post the pics soon!

TheWinklers
05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
We laughed until our guts hurt!

we had so much fun (poor chair :( ...) Rob is now passed out on the sofa, and Robbie hopefully won't be long.. Thank you everyone for a great weekend we are having a really good time. Now trying to figure out another Rally we can go to.

jimtoo
05-21-2011, 08:49 PM
we had so much fun (poor chair :( ...) Rob is now passed out on the sofa, and Robbie hopefully won't be long.. Thank you everyone for a great weekend we are having a really good time. Now trying to figure out another Rally we can go to.

Are you signed up for the National Rally in Goshen next month??? I see we still got a few spots open.

Jim M

TheWinklers
05-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Sadly no we wont' be able to make it to Goshen. We are trying to figure out some dates we can make...

dieselsweetheart
05-22-2011, 04:39 PM
What a great trip over to Lewes on the ferry...cut it a little closer than we liked because we missed the first turn to the GSP and then our GPS wanted us to go NORTH on the parkway...(she's going in the trash for THAT one)...but we did ok and had a nice calm ride across....we are going to enjoy another day here in Lewes before we head home sans BH because Chincoteague is next on the camping schedule...

What a fun rally and it was so nice to see everyone again and meet new people. Heartlanders are the best. Even received monetary donations for my Babies Wrapped in Love blanket drive in Goshen...really touched my heart to have folks I just met want to help out. Thank you!!!

Deb and John, kudos for a wonderful rally.... have a fun couple of extended days. See you at the PA rally!!!

mrmagoo
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM
We made it home... and got the rig back in the yard... still soft but not nearly as bad as when we left!

It was GREAT to see many of you again... and some of you for the first time.. (and hopefully not the last!)

Debbie and John... what can I say... you are the masters... we had a super time... laughed a lot and ate too much... (but I am not complaining... LOL)

Hope everyone had a safe trip home!

Don and Betty

craftynana
05-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi Deb, We made it home in one piece and in 2 hrs. Thank you so much for the wonderful weekend. We are looking forward to Portersville, and Ind. Thank you all for ALL YOUR HELP. Take care. Betty 1717

craftynana
05-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Cheryl, Could you please email me the Name and # of the state park where everyone is staying after ILL. ? I have to call Belletti about our early arrival at Elkton. Thank you so much My email is craftynana12@verizon.net

Freckles
05-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Wow what a great time we had !! Thanks to Debbie & John for making it a rally to remember !! Crossroads Trailer sales you guys rock , Thank you for a great dinner Saturday night it hit the spot !! It was nice visiting with everyone , Have a safe trip home .

BW49
05-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks to Deb and John for a fantastic rally. We enjoyed it and all the campers are great. We are looking forward to more rallys. Had a good trip home and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

boatto5er
05-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Sounds like another wonderful rally experience was had by all. What a great time these are and the friendships made from then last a lifetime. We'll miss PA and the National also, but will catch up with many of you in Delaware, College Park, and Maryland next.

dbylinski
05-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Glad to hear you are all making it home OK! We have been sitting by an all day fire and freezing! Judy and I took a ride to KFC for a couple buckets of chicken so we didn't have to cook! It was a nice way to relax! The staff of Sea Pirate said kudo's to everyone "great group" come back anytime! I'll post the pics tomorrow afternoon 'cause I'm tarred!

Thanks to everyone who helped us throughout the weekend and special thanks to our Northeast Chapter Leaders for all their assistance throughout the event.

Just want to say how nice it was to finally put some faces to the names of the newest New Jersey Chapter Members! I had such a great time and can't wait to get together again. We will be packing up the Temporary HQ in the morning and hoping we have the Bighorn back in time for Goshen! Love all y'all and we'll see you soon!

TheWinklers
05-22-2011, 09:43 PM
we really can not thank you all enough for such a great weekend! Robbie really loved all the things you gave him and ate all but one bite of the danish on the ride home! I hope he was not too much trouble on everyone.. (he's not everyone's cup of tea). I made a point to tell our daughter about the volleyball game and her dad's chair to which she laughed just as hysterically as we did! I will have to fix that stinking chair now! urg... oh well then he can use it again next time!

MandJ
05-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Deb and John, Thanks for a great weekend. Everything went beautifully. We enjoyed getting to meet everyone and putting faces to forum names. Crossroads folks were great and it is always fun looking at new rigs. Thanks to them as well. One thing seems common among camping folk, we all cook and eat really well. Yum. We are looking forward to seeing our new friends at Goshen. Thanks again to you and all who made the rally a success. Marie and John

dbylinski
05-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Although we miss all y'all already, we are really looking forward to the PA Rally and then on to Goshen! Here's a parting shot from NJ!

boatto5er
05-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Now that's one great looking group! But Deb, where's your banner?

dieselsweetheart
05-23-2011, 08:19 AM
Deb's banner was on her HQ building...and afterwards I thought we should have brought ours down to hold...but didn't think of that ahead of time!!!

dieselsweetheart
05-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Craftynana and all who have questions about the overnight in Ohio AFTER the Goshen rally... here is the link into Punderson State Park. You can book online. Jim and I are in site 16 and Greg and Beth are in site 15. Book now as sites may get full...this is a nice park!! It has a very nice lake and have boats and kayaks for rent...

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/punderson/tabid/780/Default.aspx

Also, you need to call the Elkhart Fairgrounds to let them know you are coming in on Sunday....which is a few days earlier than the rally officially starts. DO NOT CALL JIM BELETTI....he is not in charge of extra days...in fact, he is off on vacation now...touring the Holy Land.... call the Fairgrounds directly. I posted the # on the Portersville (PA) rally thread...

hillsonwheels
05-23-2011, 09:07 AM
We are half way to summer base. No thanks to GPS which kept wanting to send us north also. :( I believe we drove into a time warp or something on the way here to Colonial Beach, VA. No cable and the air channels are Japanese, Spanish, English and a channel that gives a preponderance of Russian stuff?!?!?!? :confused: Waddup wit dat? Regardless.....arrived at interim stop safely. :D

We'll pile on and give KUDOS to the "rally hos". ;) Ya'll done good. Sure glad Protos came along to act as "interpretuh." ;) We southerners don't speak the same language as you "Joisey" folks.

Be safe everone and safe trippin' on the way to your next destination!

Dick

boatto5er
05-23-2011, 09:37 AM
We are half way to summer base. No thanks to GPS which kept wanting to send us north also. :( I believe we drove into a time warp or something on the way here to Colonial Beach, VA. No cable and the air channels are Japanese, Spanish, English and a channel that gives a preponderance of Russian stuff?!?!?!? :confused: Waddup wit dat? Regardless.....arrived at interim stop safely. :D

We'll pile on and give KUDOS to the "rally hos". ;) Ya'll done good. Sure glad Protos came along to act as "interpretuh." ;) We southerners don't speak the same language as you "Joisey" folks.

Be safe everone and safe trippin' on the way to your next destination!

Dick

Dick, where are you staying in Colonial Beach? Been in there by boat many times in the past, but never to a campground. Only know of a (I think) an Outdoor World membership CG in the area.

gschaaf
05-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Deb and John we had a great time as always. It was great to see everybody again and can't wait until the next rally. We got home safe and sound parked the rig and I'm mapping out my way to Portersville see you all soon. Thanks to Cross Roads and to eveyone who made it happen.

porthole
05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Jerry & Bill, Debbie & Duane - waiting for the ground to dry up for a once again "hold out" campfire.

dbylinski
05-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Now that's one great looking group! But Deb, where's your banner?

Here It Is!!! Tie Wrapped To Headquarters! I had a tough time finding everything this weekend! I knew it was there somewhere but.....

mjatwalker
05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
We are home safe and sound rolled in about 2:00 pm. Deb and John thanks for another great rally we had a blast. The campground was great and the food and all our Heartland friends only made it better. Looking forward to PA and on to Goshen.

Thanks

dbylinski
05-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Glad everyone is home safe! Duane, Debbie, Bill and Jerry are probably getting ready to light their last Sea Pirate campfire and enjoying their extended stay!

hillsonwheels
05-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Gus,

We are at that Outdoor World CG. It is part of our TT package. By far, it is the nicest one we have camped in since buying into TT. Except, with the TV reception, I believe we have entered the twilight zone! :confused: Some folks may think that's where I belong anyway. :rolleyes: We've definitely decided we'll be back here.

Sorry you folks won't be in Goshen. You surely did miss a great camp out in West Creek! It'll be another hard act to follow. John and Deb hit a home run!

Dick

boatto5er
05-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Been by it many times. Used to pull into the marina next to it a lot.

jnbhobe
05-23-2011, 08:26 PM
We got home about 5:30, stopped for breakfast with Patti's sister for 1 1/2 hr was good to see here again. As for the NJ rally, it would have been hard to have any more FUN. Debbie and John you hit a homer with this rally!!! everything was great. We'll see everyone again at the PA rally and Goshen. OH and now we're dealing with severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings till 2am, Fun -Fun

porthole
05-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Glad everyone is home safe! Duane, Debbie, Bill and Jerry are probably getting ready to light their last Sea Pirate campfire and enjoying their extended stay!

Well - that is about right

And thanks to whomever left that half bottle of Penguin wine - it did not go to waste :cool: