Rubber roof

waterboy1

On our 2011 3250ts, we are getting "bubbles" under the rubber roof. over the last 3 months we have about 6 areas where it appears that the roof is coming un-glued. The bubbles are about 2" x 6" Our warranty runs out in a couple of months and is this something we should worry about?
Thanks

Northern Virginia
I would also get to the dealer and have it inspected. Roofs are big $$$$. We are on our third season and I haven't seen any bubbles on our roof.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I belong to the "other school"...I think some small bubbles in an EPDM roof are pretty normal. Every RV I have had has had a few bubbles. We even have a couple small ones on our new Big Country.

Northern Virginia
I have never taken my camper to the dealer. But as much money as a roof cost, I would want the dealer to note several 6" bubbles while it is under warranty. If they say no problem, at least you have a record if it becomes a problem next year. Call me crazy.

John

waterboy1

I called the dealer and was told that they also had some BC's on the lot that are doing the same thing. They called Heartland and was told not to worry about it so they told me not to worry about it. I will keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse. I wonder if it has something to do with the new styrofoam roof structure and not adhearing to it.
Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend. Ours is still in the driveway waiting for the weather to cool off, still no AC. :(