Mobile RV Repair

landp

What is it with these guys? I have spoken to 4 of them. One told me he was too busy, well that ok, so no problem with him. But he gave the name of two other which I called. the first one talk to me and said he would call me back. I called him 3 or 4 times and no return call. The second one showed up after I gave up first one. I gave him my warranty info and he never would return my calls. So I moved on to one recommended by the place I am staying. He showed up but hasn't return a call in three days. It seems the only option I have is to take it to the dealer.

2010augusta

RV repair is very busy. mobile guys are hard to come by and are in great demand. The guy that warrantied out our convection oven took about a week to install it after he received the unit from dometic.

Would you rather wait a week or two while you still have the trailer and wait for a mobile repair, or lose the trailer for a month or two while it sits on a dealer lot?

Patience is a virtue.

goodtruck

Never had to use one but see them coming through the park all the time.seems like the bussness to be in if you want steady work(if you want to work).

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We have a great mobil repair guy in McKinney Tx. If you tow your trailer up there I will give him a call. Who knows he may even make the trip to Austin if you wish. :cool:

Hope you get better results.

BC

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
What is it with these guys? I have spoken to 4 of them. One told me he was too busy, well that ok, so no problem with him. But he gave the name of two other which I called. the first one talk to me and said he would call me back. I called him 3 or 4 times and no return call. The second one showed up after I gave up first one. I gave him my warranty info and he never would return my calls. So I moved on to one recommended by the place I am staying. He showed up but hasn't return a call in three days. It seems the only option I have is to take it to the dealer.

I don't know where you are in Texas but if you are close to Houston you might check out Convenience RV Park in Willis, Tx just north of Conroe right on Interstate 45. Take the Shepherd Hill exit north or southbound to get to it. Their repair facility if next to their RV park. They will come to repair your RV right at your site without a trip charge. The RV park is nothing fancy but if you want to stay in your rv while it is getting it repaired.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have used Northwest RV in Conroe a few times to have some things done to my trailer. He is reliable and reasonable in his prices. He is a warranty service for Dometic and a few other manufacturers. When my fridge went out (under warranty) I only paid him his trip charge and the warranty took care of the repair cost.