new bighorn member

Hello everyone,We just bought a new to us 2009 3055rl.This is our first fifth wheel,we are coming from a slide in camper.so,thought i'd join up and gather some info.A bike rack is first on the list.Were located in Longview,Wa,about an hour north of Portland,or off i-5.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ben, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Enjoy your new 3055. It is a very popular model.
And if you want to gather some information this is the place.

Peace
Dave

Jellystone

boatpuller, we are glad to have you. You made a good choice in purchasing a Heartland product. Any questions/concerns you have will certainly be answered by the group.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome and congrats, we just picked up our BH3670 last week and are heading out on our first trip this weekend. Enjoy the forum. Dave

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello! Welcome...nice to have another Heartland in WA State. Not to many around yet...in fact, I haven't actually seen one! (never been to Gig Harbor :D)

Happy Camping!

Hello! Welcome...nice to have another Heartland in WA State. Not to many around yet...in fact, I haven't actually seen one! (never been to Gig Harbor :D)

Happy Camping!
Thanks,We saw another Bighorn down in Battle Ground Wa, this morning.And, here's the bad part.....he was pulling into an r.v repair place :(.Actually a guy i work with has a 3670.That's kinda how i found out about them.As for "been to gig harbor".Yes,lived in the state my whole life.Been pretty much everywhere.I try to avoid anything north of Chehalis on I-5..Too much traffic.You guy's can have it.How about you.Ever been to Longview?

loafer

Hi Boatpuller
Looks like you traded your water yacht for a landyacht and got yourself a very nice rig in the 3055 Big Horn .As Dave says they are very popular and I am sure you will have a great time with it touring the pacific northwest.
There are so many great spots to visit in Washingnton and Oregon. We are coming thru Longvue on I -5 this thursday heading south to California.
Enjoy your new rig
Bill