Black marks on outside

We have a 2010 NC 32BHDD which we bought a couple of weeks ago. It has black streaks under the windows that are being stubborn. We have tried the black streak remover and Simply Green at full strength but neither has worked. I'm thinking these stains have been on there for awhile, while it sat at the dealer.
Anyone have any ideas on getting these off?
Thanks in advance for you help.

traveler44

Try---"TOTALLY AWESOME"--- from the Dollar Tree stores. Only a buck a bottle. Its yellow colored and comes in a kind of clear spray bottle. I use it on the sides and back cap. Thetford Bug and Black streak Remover on the front for bugs and tar. Dawn dishwashing soap on the roof and seal the roof with 303 Protectant. I use 303 around the windows and on the slideout seals too. That usually lasts me for a few months. If that doesn't work for you, you might have to try something stronger but I would try that first. Tom M.

Northern Virginia
See my post here: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/16221-Best-black-streak-grime-and-bug-remover-ever!

Rrloren

I've been using Westley's Tire bleach for years and it removes black streaks very easily while washing the RV.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
The Awesome cleaner will work quite well just be aware that it will also remove the wax!