Replacement for Sand Dune interior

andrejak

Hi. Can someone from the factory comment on the replacement fabric for Sand Dune? I was looking for what type of color/pattern it was and if anyone had a picture or sample so I could see what it looks like. Trying to make a decision on ordering a new unit and was wondering what the replacement for Sand Dune would be / look like.

Yianni

I did not know this. I am thinking of replacing my Happi Jac bed assembly with the new version. If Sand Dune is going away, I guess I better do it sooner rather than later. Will you verify time frame so I know how long I can wait?
Thank you!

andrejak

Hi andrejak,

Have you checked out the Heartland Factory Site? There are some pictures of fabric there.

JimM

JimToo, yes I have looked at the factory site for the other available colors/patterns. My question was based on a conversation I had with Mike, they are replacing Sand Dune in the near future and was wondering if someone could comment on the replacement color/pattern. Will it be another tan pattern or something entirely different?

jimtoo

OK,,,I was not reading your question correctly... Hopefully Mike will get on after the holiday weekend and post a picture.

Jim M

Mike Aplin

The new replacement fabric will be a neutral "earth tone" decor to replace the Sand Dune neutral fabric. We do not have a date so far when we will receive and be able to build units in the new fabric but 10 weeks would be a good rule of thumb. Thanks, Mike