2011 21FBS Stereo Problem

We bought our 21 FBS last Memorial Day weekend and we love it! However, a number of times when we tow it the stereo comes one while we are driving. We don't discover it until we stop and open up the trailer. Can anyone help??

Steve and Sharon

loothig

We just ordered a Northtrail FBS 22 ft. I read reviews/complaints regarding the electronics. Does your TV have an arm to allow for viewing from different angles or the bedroom. Thanks Higgins'

irvin56

some models have an alarm clock setting, check that out. mine is 2009 so it will be a diff model. but try that

We just ordered a Northtrail FBS 22 ft. I read reviews/complaints regarding the electronics. Does your TV have an arm to allow for viewing from different angles or the bedroom. Thanks Higgins'

Congratulations! //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.png We have a 21FBS and the T.V. Mount tilts up and down a little but does not have a swing arm. With our floor plan, we really don't need one. I suggest you sit or lay everywhere you might watch tv in your trailer to see if you need one. If you do, I suggest you buy one yourself (make sure it locks in place for travel) and have the dealer install it for you.

Welcome to the Heartland Universe!!//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon6.png

loothig

Thank you so much. Did you find anything that you were not happy with in your Northtrail 21 fbs. Thanks Higgins'