PDA

View Full Version : PDI Checklist?

Jay Pearsall
11-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Does anyone have a good PDI checklist? We are picking up our new Bighorn 3400 next month. Thanks! Jay and Debbie

davebennington
11-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi Jay,

If you do a search on PDI you should find several lists to help you on your PDI. One suggestion I would suggest is take a video of the PDI and walk through as this can be quite intense, that way you have a record of things that are said and done during the PDI.

Good luck with your new unit.

Dave

davebennington
11-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi Jay,

If you do a search on PDI you should find several lists to help you on your PDI. One suggestion I have would be to take a video of the PDI and walk through as this can be quite intense, that way you have a record of things that are said and done during the PDI.

Good luck with your new unit.

Dave

jbeletti
11-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately, the forum's search engine does not like short single word searches so it rejects the search term 'PDI'.

Jim

Edit: I just changed the search tool from 4 letter to 3 letter minumum word searches. That said, neither PDI nor pdi turns up anything. Using the wild card operator '*', I was able to turn up one matching thread using *PDI*.

ct0218
11-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I think jpmorgan37 has one that he posted last year. My memory is not as good as it once was, but I think he had a very good one.

El Santiago
11-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Does anyone have a good PDI checklist? We are picking up our new Bighorn 3400 next month. Thanks! Jay and Debbie

Jay: You may want to use this PDI checklist which appears quite comprehensive. I will be using it next week for the inspection of the 3670 model that I have purchased.

www.bitware.com/5er/pdi.htm (http://www.bitware.com/5er/pdi.htm)

Jay Pearsall
11-21-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks everyone for your input. I have the checklist now. You've been very helpful! Jay

Princess Kathleen
11-21-2006, 12:55 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/buenavistas/

This covers lists for everything...

PK