• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:
Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $$35-$40 per night.
  • $20 per rig surcharge for Non-Heartland Owners Club members-Fee to be paid in advance to Terry Deal . Fee will be refunded if a HOC membership is purchased prior to or during the event.
  • Fee Remittance address:
  • Terry Deal
  • PO Box 503
  • Taylorsville, NC 28681
  • The $20 fee is to recover rally costs that are not reimbursed by Heartland
  • Club Member Event fee: Per Person
  • Potluck: 1
  • Potluck date: 4/16/11
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm
  • Event Leaders: Phil Smith(click to contact)
  • Terry Deal: trdeal
Additional Info:
Heartland Carolina's Spring Rally (NC, SC combined)

4 Paws Kingdom is designed as a Dog Friendly campground with fenced "Off Leash" areas for both large and small dogs. The owers of this campground are artists that used to travel around the US with their pets and designed a campground around what they thought would make a great pet friendly campground. Meik has been a professional chef and depending on interest level and number of attendees may cook ($$) a meal for us instead of the pot luck. Birgit is an artist and professional dog trainer. THIS FACILITY IS AN ADULT ONLY CAMPGROUND AND CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE ARE NOT PERMITTED. This practice was put into place because it is dog friendly campground.

We appologize for the exclusion of children at this venue but insurance regulations at the campground will not allow exceptions.

Terry Deal has made arrangements for a special guest. Sonny Disnuke of Rieco-Titan Company will be at the rally demonstrating two new products. The first is the Rieco-Titan Ground Control Leveling System and the second is the Correct Track Axle Alignment System. Special rally pricing will also be available. Make sure you make plans to take advantage of these special offers!

Your Wagonmasters for this event are:

Terry & Rene Deal - NC Chapter Leaders

Phil & Becky Smith - SC Chapter LeadersEvents Schedule

Event Shirts

We will be ordering Gray Unisex Sweatshirts for this rally . Mens and Womens sweatshirts were cost prohibitive.
The cost is 14.00 for S,M,L,XL ,XXL 16.50, XXXL 17.50. The shirts are 50/50 . If you would like a shirt please send Terry Deal a private message or email with the size and quanity before March 15th.
Make checks payable to Terry Deal @ PO BX 503 Taylorsville, NC 28681

Event Schedule

Early arrivals
On your own
Friday
Meik will take you to your site.
Official greeting by Terry , Renee, Phil & Becky
Check in and relax.
6:30PM – gather round the fire and enjoy Hotdogs, marshmellows and smores .
(Bring Hotdogs and Buns for your family as well as roasting sticks and beverages)
HOC will provide the fixings,marshmellows and smores
Saturday
8:30 AM Coffee and Donuts at the pavilion.
9:00AM- 10:30AM Sonny Disnuke of Rieco-Titan will be demonstrating their ground control leveling system as well as the correct track axle allignment system.
10:30AM-1:00PM Free time and lunch on your own

Optional activites
1:00PM Doggy Obedience Class with the resident trainer at the small doggie park , no experience necessary
( bring your dogs favorite treats and soft bits)
Take a trip with Terry and Renee to Chimney Rock State Park or just kick back and have some great fellowship with fellow Heartlanders. ( Park fee 12.00 per adult )

6:00PM. BBQ Dinner at the pavilion !!!! FREE to all HOC members .
(Hickory smoked Pork, Chicken, Ribs, Baked beans, Slaw, Potatosalad , Bisquits, Brownie ala mode and Tea )
Following the meal ....FourPaws BINGO and fellowship (Cards starting at $2.oo)
(Please bring cash) This activity is sponsored by the FourPaws Kingdom foundation

Sunday
9:00AM Coffee and Donuts at the pavilion
9:30AM-10AM Non denominational service at the pavilion.
Departures throughout the day.

Attendee List:
Terry and Renee Deal,(trdeal) site 13
Don and Sandy Little,(mountain1) Cannon-(Austraian Shepherd),Rio-(Old English Mastiff)and maybe 1 more site 6
Nathan and Byrd Mathis, (Nabo) BamBam-(Toy Poodle) site 23
Phil and Becky Smith,(PhilSmith) Winston,Maggie(Maltese) Riley(Yorkie) site 14
Dave and Julie Yokum,(davebennington) Roxie,Puff,Max site 21
Jim and Harriet Dahlgren (Jim & Harriet) Max (Rat Terrier) site 8
Jim and Nancy Beletti (jbeletti) Ruby and Emme (Yorkies) site 24
Ed and Barbara Rauch (Ed) Poke and Nick (wonderfully blended breeds) site 11
Jim and Pat Beeck (jpajax) AJ (The All American Dog) Drop by for a visit
Randy and Santha Allen (Randy) PC,Sammy,Baby,Sophie Site 26
Larry Buchanan and Claudia Drenan (lbuchan) Kirby (Chinese Crested) Josie (Afenpincher) Site 28
Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay) Site 27
Erik and Hallie Grubaugh (Lazydaze) Tater (Golden Retriever) Site 9
Sonny Disnuke Site 25
Larry and Samantha Banstra Site 31

*Site numbers are subject to change as the campground tries to keep us all located together*

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim closed the other thread with this one opened up.
So Phil and Terry, Sam and I will be there.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim an Harriet,
I hope you can make it. Max might not forgive you if he finds his other fur friends all got to to and he didn't!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Phil, Dorothy and I are planning to be there. We have lots of furry friends, sounds like a great campground.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim and Harriet, we hope you can make it to 4 Paws in the spring.It should be nice and cool in the mountains in April.
Larry and Sam, Dave and Julie,Eric and Dorothy, It will be good to see you guys there.

trdeal

Pete and Deb, I just saw in the closed thread about the rally,that you guys were going to try and make it. We hope you can.Larry will need someone to keep him straight.

Phil Smith

Terry, you don't know just how right you are. I just ordered the gear to repair my slide out yesterday. Was planning on getting Larry dirty putting it in!

Phil Smith

Great Eric! I think you will really enjoy this place. It's NOT Willowtree. The sites are much smaller but it is in a beautiful wooded area. Can't wait to see everyone!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry, you don't know just how right you are. I just ordered the gear to repair my slide out yesterday. Was planning on getting Larry dirty putting it in!

Not sure when you are talking about Phil but I am pretty sure i will be sick or busy that day. :D

trdeal

Jim and Harriet and Max, Glad you have decided to make it. If you will once you have made your reservation circle back around here and let us know what site number you have.I called this morning and our site number is 13.Each site also has a dog's name. Ours is Eddie.

Jim & Harriet

We need to wait until next year's "vacation" time info is available to make our reservation but
it is definitely on our to-do list!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Phil, You mentioned this camp a couple of years ago at willowtree. We will plan on being there.
The poodles would love it. Randy

Phil Smith

Randy,
The fenced dog areas are great! Santha can drop you off in the "Big Dog" park and know just where to find you when she needs you! Look forward to seeing you again.
Phil

I guess I need to get my reservations in! I think I'm going to change sites since my trailer broke last time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.