What Type of Slide Does the Sundance Have?

kampfirekid

We had a 2009 North Trail travel trailer that had a cable-type actuated slide that had rollers that rolled along the actual floor or uderside of the slide box. Does the Sundance (fifth wheels and travel trailers) have the same type, or is it a hydraulic or gear actuated with slide rails under the box? We had issues with our North Trail do not care to go down the same road again, but would possibly consider the the Sundance as an alternative. Thanks.

Netem

My 2900MK has electric gear driven slides in the living room and kitchen, slide rails under box. Not sure about the bedroom but it is electric.

loafer

We have a 24/5 Sundance 5 ver and its slides are electric gear driven, The trailer is a 2009 and we have not had any slide issues at all.
Great 5 ver would not hesitate to recommend.

Bill

kampfirekid

Does anyone know if the Ultralight Sundance fiver models (Mid Profile) are the same? In particular, I assume the short 28BH model shared with the North Trail line is probably structurally the same, which I'll bet includes the slide. Just for adjustment sake, I'd like to stay away from the cable type like our North Trail travel trailer had, if possible.

D

Dave Willis

All of the Sundance units have an electric gear drive slide system. The old Sundance XLT TT micro slide units used the cable slide but not the full size slide units.

Thanks,

wrgrs50s

Who is the manufacturer of the electric motor gear drive slide for the Sundance models? I have a 2012 277RL.