Garage D ring tie-downs

robnmo

Does anyone know what brand D rings in the garage area HL uses. We've got a 2011 3612 and we've looked and looked but haven't had any luck finding a match. I've removed the existing ones but there is no name brand on them. We are going to put in some additional D rings and want all of them to match if possible. If we can't find any I guess purchasing them from HL is always an option.

Jellystone

Your best bet would be to call the friendly folks at Heartland Customer Service. I'm sure that they will transfer you to the right person that can quote you a price and have them shipped your way.

bighorn3370

Robnmo, I got some from Hl for my Bh this May. They have few different ones, take a picture. Then you can email to HL parts. If you are a club member you get 10% discount. I think they ran 7-8 dollars. Ernie

robnmo

We've looked at Tractor supply, Rural King, and all over but had no luck, well today we just happened to stop in a local "catch it all shop" about 5 miles from the house, and low and behold we found the exact match in the bottom of a box with other D rings. Bought 6 of them @ $4.50 ea, the brand name is KEEPER if anyone is looking for some I can put up the part number off the box as well. Thanks to all.

dbhutchins

I've got a related question:

I want to put a few smaller, surface mount D-rings on the walls in the garage, so I can strap/bungee lightweight things like chairs, table, stepladder etc along the walls. Has anybody found a good, sturdy D-ring for that purpose? I'm thinking four molly's to hold each of them on the wall panelling. The tiny thing with one screw in it that came with the unit is a joke...

cb1313

Hi, I have a Road Warrior 385 and I have seen those at my local farm and feed store. Is there something wrong with yours or do you just want more ? When I asked my dealer about more D-rings he said that they are bolted to the frame and not just the floor......where your bolted to the frame ?
I haul a Yamaha Venture Midnight ( 800 pounds) and other stuff ( atv or other motorcycle) and went with the floor rails.... more options to tie down.
If you can't find any let me know and I will check the store for you with price ?

Cb