We Took the Plunge

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
:)For some time now, Debra and I have been vascillating on purchasing a new trailer. Well...today we took the plunge. We closed a deal on a new 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon from RVs for Less in Knoxville, TN. :D We pick it up next Friday (how can we wait that long?!)

Pictures to follow next week.

jimtoo

Congratulations Gus and Debra on your new Landmark. I'm sure you will enjoy the new unit.

Jim M

beasleyrl

Congrat's Gus and Debra... But I thought we were going to see you in a Cyclone! Now, the big question. Does Debra get her new truck to go with it?

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Yup, you just can't hide money!!!:D

Contrats Gus and Debra. Cant wait to see it.

Does this mean you wont be at VA beach? Guess I will have to wait until Oct. to see it

Lazydaze

Holy crap !!! :) Did you trade the Sundance ? We want to see lots of pictures or better yet, you need to re-arrange your schedule and come to Mt. Airy !!!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Gus

Now you will not need the new flat screen TV you received at the rally. Remember, I got first dibs

Say hi to Butch and Karen for us. Guess we will see the new camper in October.

P.S. You can wait to drop off the flat screen in October, no need to make a extra trip.

dieselsweetheart

Gus, I'm sorry, but that Landmark was meant for us. Seriously. We were looking at the website over the weekend. We said, Yes..that one's for us! Hmmmm....thought Debra wanted the Cyclone??!!! So what happens with the Sundance....is Butch taking it?? Oh brother...this is very exciting.... well Diesel's gonna have to get back on the website and see what's left. After you and flyingD...not much I'm betting...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! I can't wait to see it in October!! Say hi to Butch and Karen for us.!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats to you both! Good luck with the new Landmark and be sure to have the welcome mat out when we get together! There's nothin' like haulin' your new rig home. Hope you got that patio done 'cause Debra's not going to be spending many weekends at the house now! Yahoo!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Gus
Just a note: A Cummins motor will tow a Landmark just right. So go and cross out the last line of your signature under your club number and start filling it in, you're on a roll!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks everyone. We're excited. Kind of scary buying sight unseen, but we've seen enought of it's brothers to feel comfortable with it! And no Jim, the TV stays here:p, and will make do with the Ford for awhile.

hillsonwheels

As Larry said, you can't hide money! Like everyone else who has responded said, can't wait to see the new rig. But, I bet it'll be hard to see around the smiles on your faces. ;)

See you in Mt. Airy..........

Dick

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Gus and Debra on the new Landmark. We know you will enjoy it. And Larry is right, you can't hide money.

Tom of Ypsi

Looked at RVs for Less and was looking for a trade on my current trailer, see sig, but they will not give me anything for a trade in. There trade in value for my trailer is at least 10K less than any where else I have looked at. I do think they have the best prices for a new trailer than anywhere else. Enjoy your new trailer

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - Gus & Deb - congratulations on your new Grand Canyon. Can't wait to see it in 3 weeks at Mt Airy. Also say Hi to Butch and Karen.
Oh by the way - we would like to offer ya'll a place to stay when ya come down next week. We only live less than 30 miles from RVS for Less and have plenty of room for your rig -either old or new.
B--

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Gus & Deb, We are excited to see you have found a new rig (now the drooling can stop). I know you will be happy with it. Looking forward to seeing the both of you and the new rig at Mayberry Campground in Mt Airy.

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

I think the fact that Butch and Karen price their items so low is that they don't have to deal with your trade-in. They had a buyer in New Zealand who wanted our Titanium trailer...so they were the go-between in that deal for us. Seems if he has a potential buyer for you he will work with that...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congratulations on the new Landmark! Ya know, I heard Jim B pondering a new Freightliner... His Ford may be available soon.;)