Slide leak

JSalapka

We just completed a 7500 mile trip across the country that went perfect, no problems with our 2009 2900MK Sundance. We arrived home and started to clean the 5er when we noticed the living room slide was leaking.The water seams to be coming from the rear inside bottom corner. We noticed the carpet is pretty wet and the molding is wicking water up about 5 in. The walls are dry. Any suggestions where to look for the problem as I'm fairly new to trailer world. Thanks

tmcran

Was this after drivning in the rain,setting in the rain or spraying water on RV washing it?

tmcran

Check both lower bottom ends of slide .Look up under the slide see there are two curved sponge things on each end. These block the water.vee

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If the leak is from water being thrown up by driving in the rain, you should be able to see the open area, With the side closed and the sun out, look down at the bottom corners of the slide. You should be able the see daylight. Been there...done that.

JSalapka

I think I might have found the problem. One of the rubber flaps was turned the wrong way. We're washing it today so hopefully we'll find out.
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.