2 New Heartland"s delivered

Jellystone

Way to go Heartland!! Last saturday while visiting Camping World in Hammond, LA (DIXIE RV), I saw two families out front doing the walk thru/PDI on their new Heartland 5th wheels. One was a Cyclone with full body paint and the other was a Big Country with full body paint. Both were beautiful looking units and the families seemed to have smiles welded to their faces. Keep up the good work. More and more people are learning about Heartland quality and customer service after the sale. :)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
That is great to hear, but I thought Camping World could not sell Heartland products due to the Thor loan requirements.

BC

Jellystone

Bob, DIXIE RV sold the units. There just happens to be a Camping World located at their dealership.
That is great to hear, but I thought Camping World could not sell Heartland products due to the Thor loan requirements.

BC

loafer

Yes Heartland is gaining even here in the west .Talked to our neighbour here at the camp in oregon tonite he had 2 other brand trailers and loves his new big horn 36 footer. He is from Arizona. Also saw 2 sundances going north on I-5 today south of Portland Oregon.
Keep up the good work heartland
Bill