Our first trip in new Cyclone 3010

So excited to take our new Cyclone on our first trip this week-end! We will be camping in Herkimer NY. Then in VA next week. We have gotten so many tips and ideas from this site. Thanks everyone!

DBHooper

We're looking forward to our first trip, too. What did you find in Herkimer, NY? Any tips on your first trip? Any problems?

Vtxkid

Congrads on your new 3010. We just got ours about 2 months ago and have been on three different camping trips and love it!!! Want to take it out next weekend but haven't discussed with wife yet!!! lol... Have fun and if you need some pointers concerning the Hampton Roads area of Va, just let me know!

DC10-FE

I don't know if you can consider yours a 3010 anymore with all the mods you've done to yours Duane. You've pretty much outclassed all of our "stock" 3010's. :D

porthole

Retired
Nah, it's still a good ole 3010 ;)

What do you think of the new sink in the bathroom? I spent hate last 4 nights in a house with that style sink and it was much more comfortable to use for washing teeth brushing.

DC10-FE

No, I don't have the vessel sink. That comes with the HD package. That was really the main reason I didn't go with the HD model. That style belongs in a house, not an RV. In my opinion. :)

Manke3010

Totally agree with you Duane.
I'm 6'4 and my elbows can't stand our bathroom sinks.
Fought DW about it, but I won and now I brush my teeth in the kitchen sink. Sooo much more room to work with :)
My three biggest design gripes is the room in the bathroom sink area, the low headroom up front by the closet, and the super tight walking area between the bed and closet. My height and size 14's ain't havin' that! Aside from that, the layout is perfect!

porthole

Retired
If I was 6'4" with a 14 I doubt this would have been the trailer of choice. But at 5'9 or so it works well.